Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

battleground convert error

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

but the standard of the sensitivity is 30.972928 i tried lastconverted 0.02 and sensitivity 30.972928 and it changed to 30.972928, 0.008335

i think there is some errors with making 0.008335 to 30.??

Edited by mtlcoco17
  • Wizard

If you mean the lastconverted sensitivity the game produces, it's actually the game that does the calculation wrong. The formula in the calculator is the correct one as mathematically it's the only one that makes sense. The implication of this is neglectable though.

but if you see the first picture and the second picture, it is same with lastconvert 0.008327 in normal and also the another ones, but in sensitivity=?? has different sens

they must had the same mathematical formula, but the results are different as you see

the game performances can be same, but i want to be sure with it :)

• Wizard
1 minute ago, mtlcoco17 said:

but if you see the first picture and the second picture, it is same with lastconvert 0.008327 in normal and also the another ones, but in sensitivity=?? has different sens

That's because both numbers are calculated based on the Overwatch sensitivity, lastconvertedsensitivity is rounded to 0.008327 from 0.0083266039*** since that's the closest it can be with 6 decimals. Sensitivity at 30.971895 is more accurate and more correct, and if you convert 30.971895 to lastconverted you will get 0.008327 because that's the closest number:

image.png

You can see a discrepancy of -0.0048%, which is the difference you get (in 360 distance) if you try to convert back, all because of rounding and decimal places.

• Wizard
11 minutes ago, mtlcoco17 said:

last question,

so i changed sens 30.971895, 0.008327 but it had changed to 30.971895, 0.008335

also 30.972928 became to 0.008336

what is wrong with it??

The game does the conversion from sensitivity to lastconvertedsensitivity wrong.

The relation between them is 0-50-100 is equal to 0.002-0.02-0.2, and this is exactly what the calculator does. I'm not quite sure how the game messes it up, but it does somehow.