Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rogue Company

Greetings. Can you add support for the config? It works very buggy, but it works. The point is that the game does not read (or ignores) the value if the config is a whole value different from the one that is in the game. Example: the game is 40, but in the configuration file you wrote 56. In this case the game will ignore the value 56 and leave it at 40 even if you set the file to "read only". But if you set 55 in the game and write in config to, say, 55.35792715 and make the file "read only", then the game will accept the new value and change the sensitivity. When yesterday tested, the game let me write 10 characters after the point (X.xxxxxxxxxx), i didn't check further. I think it will take up to 16 characters, as in UE games. By the way, it seems that you can not prescribe in the configuration at hipfire values longer than x.x (3.2), longer than 1 digit after the point it does not take.

P. S: it is very likely that if you go into the settings or change them, the procedure will have to be repeated, because the game will overwrite the values on the server. At least, I've already had several times this happened.

Edited by JimmieAwesome

By the way, the game has the ability to disable mouse acceleration. I'll edit this post later and write how to do it.  Regarding my previous posts about gyro settings: it's better not to touch it. Leave it "5-55, off".

P.S.: yes, when you stick in the settings for a long time, errors can occur. 😃 Sorry about that.

Edited by JimmieAwesome
  • Wizard
37 minutes ago, JimmieAwesome said:

But if you set 55 in the game and write in config to, say, 55.35792715 and make the file "read only", then the game will accept the new value and change the sensitivity. When yesterday tested, the game let me write 10 characters after the point (X.xxxxxxxxxx), i didn't check further. I think it will take up to 16 characters, as in UE games. By the way, it seems that you can not prescribe in the configuration at hipfire values longer than x.x (3.2), longer than 1 digit after the point it does not take.

P. S: it is very likely that if you go into the settings or change them, the procedure will have to be repeated, because the game will overwrite the values on the server. At least, I've already had several times this happened.

I just tried it again now, and no decimals beyond what the game writes itself is applied to the sensitivity. They might be in the config file, but have no effect on the actual sensitivity.

5 часов назад, DPI Wizard сказал:

I just tried it again now, and no decimals beyond what the game writes itself is applied to the sensitivity. They might be in the config file, but have no effect on the actual sensitivity.

Pardon me for asking, but are you sure you have your usual sensitivity? It's just that I feel this change very easily when I just stop hitting.  There's a trick I forgot to mention, and I apologize for that.  Look, you first need to set your desired value in the game (say 56), then save your settings and close the game. Only after a full closing of the game you need to prescribe the desired value to your config (conventionally 55.456) and after saving the file, put it "read only". After that should work.  As an option, I can suggest that either you have a mouse with low hertz (125-250), but that I highly doubt, or to make this more noticeable, you need to turn off the mouse acceleration in the same config. Like I said, this config works very strangely.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, JimmieAwesome said:

Pardon me for asking, but are you sure you have your usual sensitivity? It's just that I feel this change very easily when I just stop hitting.  There's a trick I forgot to mention, and I apologize for that.  Look, you first need to set your desired value in the game (say 56), then save your settings and close the game. Only after a full closing of the game you need to prescribe the desired value to your config (conventionally 55.456) and after saving the file, put it "read only". After that should work.  As an option, I can suggest that either you have a mouse with low hertz (125-250), but that I highly doubt, or to make this more noticeable, you need to turn off the mouse acceleration in the same config. Like I said, this config works very strangely.

I'm testing this with scripts, so it's 100% accurate. The difference between say 56 and 55.456 would be less than 1% in 360 distance, so you pretty much have to use a script to test it. And I've tried exactly what you say, but the actual sensitivity does not change unfortunately.

To disable mouse acceleration you need to write these lines in input.ini file, I just add it to the end of the file. Also change values in first or second line (where x=3.0000, y=3.0000) from 3 to 0. X/Y=0.0000 and set file "read only" after saving settings.

[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=False
bViewAccelerationEnabled=False

Edited by JimmieAwesome
10 минут назад, DPI Wizard сказал:

I'm testing this with scripts, so it's 100% accurate.

Sir, I apologize for this request, but may I ask you to check this not with a script, but yourself?  I really do not understand how it is possible that the automation does not show it... It's obvious to the eye.

Edited by JimmieAwesome
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, JimmieAwesome said:

Sir, I apologize for this request, but may I ask you to check this not with a script, but you yourself?  I really do not understand how it is possible that the automation does not show it... It's obvious to the eye.

A script is 100% accurate, it reproduces the same movement every time. I also have an emulated USB mouse that does the same. If the sensitivity changes, the script will obviously show it. It's impossible for it to reproduce the same result if the sensitivity is changed. That would make no sense.

By hand you are hard pressed to detect an obvious difference of less than 1%, I'm not exactly sure what you mean here? 56 for targeting can be for instance 72.0037 cm 360 distance, and with the same hipfire sensitivity this means that 55.456 is 72.71 cm 360 distance. I don't think a 7 mm difference is very obvious to test by hand, but it's actually pretty easy with scripts.

Changing the GamepadLookAcceleration values has absolutely no impact on mouse sensitivity.

Smoothing and acceleration is already disabled in this game, adding those lines does nothing.

Actually, changing anything in the file is pointless, the game doesn't read from it. If you want an obvious test, set the hipfire sensitivity to 0.1 in-game. It's really slow. Exit the game, change the MouseLookSensitivity to 10, save the file and set it to read only. Start the game, is the sensitivity really fast now? No, not here at least :)

11 минут назад, DPI Wizard сказал:

MouseLookSensitivity to 10, save the file and set it to read only. Start the game, is the sensitivity really fast now? No, not here at least

Right. Because the game does not read the values if they are not prescribed in the game. By the way, the game completely ignores the change hipfire sensitivity, whatever you put there.  I play this game for quite a long time, and the players that I helped prescribe these values (who also played it for a long time), confirmed that the changes are there, and strong. Let them I do not understand how it can be invisible, but on this point I will not bother you. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, JimmieAwesome said:

Can you tell me how to convert hipfire to targetting? I want to do it like in apex. 1.599 hip with cl_fovScale 1.28571428 is converted to 1.0 ads. How to do roughly the same thing here?

Can you share your calculator setup using the purple share button?