Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

monitor distance and MW to apex conversion doubts

Hi everyone!

I've been a console player my whole life and now I moved to pc. I've been playing call of duty modern warfare for 2 weeks and now I already have a decent aim. Yesterday I wanted to play apex legends beacause I was one of my main games when I was playing on PS4 but the ADS sense I got with the calculator is not the same as in modern warfare (it's fater than cod's). I've been reading other post but I can't found the way to get the proper sensitivity. An other 'problem' that I have rigth now after reading other post is that I'm confused in what monitoring distance should I use (0, 1,33 or 1,78) in modern warfare. Can anyone help me with this doubts please?

These are my settings in modern warfare:

Sensitivity: 5

DPI: 800

FOV: 100

ADS FOV: independent

ADS sensitivity : relative

ADS sens multiplier (low and high) :  1

Monitor distance coefficient: 1.33

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

(I would like to play with a FOV of 100 in apex beacause I'm use to it)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Hi everyone!

I've been a console player my whole life and now I moved to pc. I've been playing call of duty modern warfare for 2 weeks and now I already have a decent aim. Yesterday I wanted to play apex legends beacause I was one of my main games when I was playing on PS4 but the ADS sense I got with the calculator is not the same as in modern warfare (it's fater than cod's). I've been reading other post but I can't found the way to get the proper sensitivity. An other 'problem' that I have rigth now after reading other post is that I'm confused in what monitoring distance should I use (0, 1,33 or 1,78) in modern warfare. Can anyone help me with this doubts please?

These are my settings in modern warfare:

Sensitivity: 5

DPI: 800

FOV: 100

ADS FOV: independent

ADS sensitivity : relative

ADS sens multiplier (low and high) :  1

Monitor distance coefficient: 1.33

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

(I would like to play with a FOV of 100 in apex beacause I'm use to it)

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9ad0cadf2a5fe1393e70b0391f1191a4

im just going to share my setup here for a sec since it might help you

apex uses 0% match by default ,id highly suggest changing your settings to match both games

ie  same fov and same monitor distance either 133.333vertical or 0% in your case

image.png.5760d5524ff3613d35a47a49c81f5ffa.pngthis helps with matching fov allowing your hipfire to be the same across both games

^this explains it  all to you

Edited by fortunate reee
39 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Thank you for your reply. Can you figure out what I did wrong in this calculation? 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=7ccde5ab0a4e969430194299bcb6b452

If you compare the cm/360 in equivalent scope from MW to apex (e.g. reflex or x3.0 sight) you will see that they don't match. What am I doing wrong?

that is exactly why i refereed to the instructions

we dont use 360 dist for scopes so comparing the values makes 0 sens

also put your ads fov to affected !

the rest is fine

3 hours ago, Lexx said:

And how am I supposed to do to make the ads cm/360 match in both games? Otherwise I can't aim in apex. 

I've read the guide but I'm a little bit confuse

image.png.a60b6a5b3cb2e6621c8e7274e0292712.png

the scopes in apex have a different magnification(thus different fov ) from the scopes used in warzone (and any other game at that )

if a scope has identical zoom to another scope they will have the same 360 distance (this rarely even happens tho)

image.png.f7ae2ce0139c5ec71f8f7469d3817718.pngaim is not about having the same 360 distance

as you might have noticed 0% match matches the image.png.6efbf4e582e93a871e5b6ffff6f5111d.png

across all scopes allowing you to have a uniform feel independent of the given zoom level

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=60553e178d0ae89f51b79748ba503621

^ this is as uniform as you will get when it comes to aim.

MIND!  I CHANGED image.png.a97413aacee1490f54ac547f7a5dfbf8.png THIS BECAUSE ADS WILL FEEL DIFFERENT IF YOU SET IT TO INDEPENDENT

image.png.67725bac942ceda450c98296edd8f81a.png <- change this

your hipfire will be the same 360 distance(and the same feel as long as you stick to the same fov)  so movement wont be hindered , whilst 0% helps with keeping your aim intact after swapping games