Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale

• 7 months later...
19 hours ago, Klovehitch said:

Does anyone know how to get to the config file? I can't find it.

Nevermind, didn't know you had to adjust the sliders in game for the sensitivity section to appear in the file.

after using the calculator it shows the path on the bottom under the "game info" box, which is this:

Config file:  Game.ini
Path:  %LOCALAPPDATA%\IONBranch\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

to open %local app data% you just need to simply open file explorer, click on C drive, then users, then the user account you are using/logged into, then app data > local > IONbranch > saved > config > windowsnoeditor > game.ini 

You will need to change the file explorer settings to be able to view hidden items ( at the top of file explorer just simply select view, then check the box for hidden items
Edited by sinschneider0
adding more information
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, KandiVan said:

Any update on this? There are multiple zoom levels now and im fairly certain ADS is incorrect. Seems far too slow for matching.

Added all the new zoom levels now, but note that Distance Skew is not yet supported by the calculator so make sure it is set to 100%.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, KandiVan said:

I saw that distance skew setting, what exactly is it? and thanks again for all your hard work!

It's kinda like USA Coefficient in Battlefield and Monitor Distance, but the math behind it is completely different and it has a lot more impact on the sensitivity.

I haven't quite figured out the math behind it yet though.

• 5 months later...

I don't know what's up with this game - i use a 360 of 11.2323 inches@1600dpi, 90fov which i convert for other games and it feels fine.

With this game, I've had to put it to around 24% for hip/ads - then it feels ok - this works out to like 13.3929 inches on the calculator, which i know from previous experience, feels too slow on other games.

Perhaps i'm doing something wrong.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, ZSOJI said:

I don't know what's up with this game - i use a 360 of 11.2323 inches@1600dpi, 90fov which i convert for other games and it feels fine.

Is that 90 FOV in CSGO? If so try to set the FOV in Nyne to 106.26 (assuming you have a 16:9 monitor).

This seems accurate now at least for how it "feels" in game. Excuse the game, last one i played where it felt like i was hitting shots consistently.

The values look weird, but it feels alright which is my confusion.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by ZSOJI
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know how the 'Distance Skew' function works?

I play a lot of Battlefield 4 and Battlefield V, and I use Universal Soldier Aiming.  I would like to know if I should use the ION Distance Skew at 100% or 133% to get the same effect as Battlefield's Universal Soldier Aiming (which is default 133%).

Regards

Edit: ok I just saw your post where you are still trying to figure out the math behind the ION distance skew function. Hope you can get this added soon, especially as the game is making a resurgence in player numbers.

Edited by xxdjscrewxx
thanks