Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fov between games and muscle memory

I use 115 fov for 7 sen 800 dpi in MW and OW (basicly this is 24cm/360)

recently i used to play rortnite with same cm/360 but it feel different bc of 90fov lock

so i try MM for my muscle memory and best feel but i gave me way too slow sens for building

here is my question :  how can i match muscle memory and high mouse sens ? dont be affraid to tell me this is impossible..

17 hours ago, G_e_n_o_s said:

I use 115 fov for 7 sen 800 dpi in MW and OW (basicly this is 24cm/360)

recently i used to play rortnite with same cm/360 but it feel different bc of 90fov lock

so i try MM for my muscle memory and best feel but i gave me way too slow sens for building

here is my question :  how can i match muscle memory and high mouse sens ? dont be affraid to tell me thi could work s is impossible..

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=459383e8e469c22953f0843e001986bb

this should be more or less viable depending on how comfy you are with black bars

this matches focal length  through perspective using black bars   <---- click on the focal length part for a full explanation

haven't tested it out in Fortnite but this works well in Overwatch ,destiny and most other games whos fov isnt as low definitely worth a try

if you want more uniformity  lowering the base fov to 106.25horizontal//73.74 vdeg in warzone would help

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by fortunate reee

in like 90% of games the fov doesnt actually change your sens, after 24cm you are still doing a 360 its just when the fov is set the way it is you notice yourself missing more because sorry to say but bad player.

But in all seriousness even if you lowered your fov to lowest in cod it would still be the same just you would see your aim more clearly. Pretty much to fix just get a better mouse feel or practice smoothness on kovaaks (https://twitter.com/vf_aimer7/status/1143838753615732736?lang=en)

Edited by Blobz
il y a 54 minutes, Blobz a dit :

in like 90% of games the fov doesnt actually change your sens, after 24cm you are still doing a 360 its just when the fov is set the way it is you notice yourself missing more because sorry to say but bad player.

But in all seriousness even if you lowered your fov to lowest in cod it would still be the same just you would see your aim more clearly. Pretty much to fix just get a better mouse feel or practice smoothness on kovaaks (https://twitter.com/vf_aimer7/status/1143838753615732736?lang=en)

fov does affect aim, when the ennemi is in the in the corner in 100fov he is not anymore at 120fov, it change eyes/hand coordination

new on pc and already drop something like 5 nukes on MW i think im not that bad for a beginner

my aim isnt on point but game sens is more important

i try to fix my aim

Edited by G_e_n_o_s

i mean I guess? but thats just information on the FOV, at the end of the day you are still going a cm/360 distance. If you want a clearer explanation you can set your ads = to your hipfire (1:1 multiplier) you'll know it's the same sens and the same 360 and muscle memory its just the fov makes it seem zoomed in and it will feel a lot faster. Not really related to hand eye more related to you just not being able to take in the same amount of information and having a more difficult time adjusting to playing your sens with less spatial awareness.

All im trying to say is you arent thinking of sens in an aim theory way and your muscle memory shouldn't change its just the lower FOV makes you feel like you have less awareness and cant control your sens because of the perspective.

il y a une heure, Blobz a dit :

i'll try the aimer7guide it seem pretty good, thx you

3 hours ago, Blobz said:

i mean I guess? but thats just information on the FOV, at the end of the day you are still going a cm/360 distance. If you want a clearer explanation you can set your ads = to your hipfire (1:1 multiplier) you'll know it's the same sens and the same 360 and muscle memory its just the fov makes it seem zoomed in and it will feel a lot faster. Not really related to hand eye more related to you just not being able to take in the same amount of information and having a more difficult time adjusting to playing your sens with less spatial awareness.

All im trying to say is you arent thinking of sens in an aim theory way and your muscle memory shouldn't change its just the lower FOV makes you feel like you have less awareness and cant control your sens because of the perspective.

did you just recommend using 360 dist for ads for " muscle memory" ?

might have miss read that part.

the common denominator in aim training as well as aim training routines can be summarized  with " learning basic /advanced mouse control" over learning a specific sens

that doesn't mean that fov becomes completely irrelevant especially when intending to have decent hip fire accuracy whilst using 360 distance matching your fov can be pretty crucial , due to perceived view speed changes  .

there certainly is very little reason not to combine decent aim training with a properly scaled sens  fov combination

our brain does not split distance and velocity  in terms of motor control

^sticking to such a  belief only ends up limiting you in the long term

highly suggest this one for anyone here that hasn't had the pleasure of reading it 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/4704-conversion-method-guide-and-other-faqs/

^this one has a decent grasp on the whole perception /sens part as well  and might help when it comes to understanding

Edited by fortunate reee