V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Windows default accel curve

Go to solution Solved by fortunate reee,

Hi, I can't find this anywhere and I'm getting desperate. I play with Mouse Accel (default Windows 10 "Enhance Pointer Precision"), and in old games (that lock your cursor in the middle), it's perfect. But in newer games that use modern methods of catching input, well the mouse accel doesn't transpire in-game anymore, making it very hard for me to aim.

I've avoided a lot of more modern games due to this, but I finally got to try stuff like Povohat's or Custom Curve 3rd party apps, and I'm still stuck.

I want to replicate the exact same mouse accel curve that windows 10 provides, and I was wondering if that was a resource already available somewhere. Or at least if there's a way to measure/calculate that curve myself if that's not the case, so that I can enter those values in either programs. Please enlighten me about either.

My main problem (other than not finding what I'm looking for) is that fiddling with the apps to try and replicate the feeling/same mouse accel as I have in Windows is very tedious, and confusing, as I want to remember the feeling I was having in Windows prior to testing out new curve values in the app. I usually end up with something I'm somewhat comfortable with, but it's an illusion, as if I try it in a game, it doesn't feel right, and when I return to the Windows mouse accel, it's then really obvious that it was off.

In short, I want to know Windows 10's mouse accel curve, if such info exists, and if not, if there's a way to calculate it, so I can input it in Povohat's app.

Also I don't really know where to ask for this/if I'm even on the right website. I'll be asking other places, but this is my first stop (If you know where I should be instead, I'd be very thankful as well).

Thank you for any pointers (heh) in advance, it's the first time I ask about this after... years of passively looking around, trying to figure it out myself. I just give up lol.

• Solution
8 hours ago, cod4humper said:

Hi, I can't find this anywhere and I'm getting desperate. I play with Mouse Accel (default Windows 10 "Enhance Pointer Precision"), and in old games (that lock your cursor in the middle), it's perfect. But in newer games that use modern methods of catching input, well the mouse accel doesn't transpire in-game anymore, making it very hard for me to aim.

I've avoided a lot of more modern games due to this, but I finally got to try stuff like Povohat's or Custom Curve 3rd party apps, and I'm still stuck.

I want to replicate the exact same mouse accel curve that windows 10 provides, and I was wondering if that was a resource already available somewhere. Or at least if there's a way to measure/calculate that curve myself if that's not the case, so that I can enter those values in either programs. Please enlighten me about either.

My main problem (other than not finding what I'm looking for) is that fiddling with the apps to try and replicate the feeling/same mouse accel as I have in Windows is very tedious, and confusing, as I want to remember the feeling I was having in Windows prior to testing out new curve values in the app. I usually end up with something I'm somewhat comfortable with, but it's an illusion, as if I try it in a game, it doesn't feel right, and when I return to the Windows mouse accel, it's then really obvious that it was off.

In short, I want to know Windows 10's mouse accel curve, if such info exists, and if not, if there's a way to calculate it, so I can input it in Povohat's app.

Also I don't really know where to ask for this/if I'm even on the right website. I'll be asking other places, but this is my first stop (If you know where I should be instead, I'd be very thankful as well).

Thank you for any pointers (heh) in advance, it's the first time I ask about this after... years of passively looking around, trying to figure it out myself. I just give up lol.

https://discord.gg/fywzVHkEtv

https://discord.gg/kovaak

there is a bunch of decent info in these two here