Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Question regarding conversion for different scopes

Go to solution Solved by fortunate reee,

Hello everyone,

let's say an enemy is 5 cm away from my crosshair. In one scenario, I don't use any scope. In the second scenario, I'm aiming down sights with Ana.

I want to set my sensitivity in both scenarios so that my mouse has to travel the same distance to target the enemy.

According to my understanding, this seems to be "relative aim", is this correct?

I have now played around with the converter for some time and came to this result. Can you tell me if these settings are correct to reach my goal? I'm not 100% sure since my ADS-movement seems to be a bit too slow. 

I have looked at the manual. But I am not sure if I have understood everything correctly. English is not my native language and so I sometimes found it difficult to understand all the details.

Do you think that my goal (same sensitivity for unscoped and ADS) is a good idea? Or would you recommend a different setting? My idea makes sense to me as someone who does not have much experience with this topic.

Overwatch.PNG

2 hours ago, Forturama said:

Hello everyone,

let's say an enemy is 5 cm away from my crosshair. In one scenario, I don't use any scope. In the second scenario, I'm aiming down sights with Ana.

I want to set my sensitivity in both scenarios so that my mouse has to travel the same distance to target the enemy.

According to my understanding, this seems to be "relative aim", is this correct?

I have now played around with the converter for some time and came to this result. Can you tell me if these settings are correct to reach my goal? I'm not 100% sure since my ADS-movement seems to be a bit too slow. 

I have looked at the manual. But I am not sure if I have understood everything correctly. English is not my native language and so I sometimes found it difficult to understand all the details.

Do you think that my goal (same sensitivity for unscoped and ADS) is a good idea? Or would you recommend a different setting? My idea makes sense to me as someone who does not have much experience with this topic.

Overwatch.PNG

you don't have to manually match anything 

image.png.fba4a403ce466dabc773668602262bbc.png

this is already the correct way just use all image.png.bceebef8956a4b213a7237f29aa92159.pngand use the given values the calculator does the rest for you .

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=19a3c605c14fb8e5fa4f20dd6ac4b715

this would be what you would do if you wanted to play apex legends with your overwatch sens

the only time you want to have the same distance is when you have got the same field of view. ( if the fov is different as in scopes matching the distance will not feel the same  so we use what some call  0% / visumotor / focal length for the most consistent experience )

the distance changed based on the change in fov the feel stays the same 

Edited by fortunate reee
vor 13 Stunden schrieb fortunate reee:

you don't have to manually match anything 

image.png.fba4a403ce466dabc773668602262bbc.png

this is already the correct way just use all image.png.bceebef8956a4b213a7237f29aa92159.pngand use the given values the calculator does the rest for you .

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=19a3c605c14fb8e5fa4f20dd6ac4b715

this would be what you would do if you wanted to play apex legends with your overwatch sens

the only time you want to have the same distance is when you have got the same field of view. ( if the fov is different as in scopes matching the distance will not feel the same  so we use what some call  0% / visumotor / focal length for the most consistent experience )

the distance changed based on the change in fov the feel stays the same 

Thank you very much for your explanation!

You said that I should set "Aim" to "All". As you can see on my screenshot, I already use "All". Or have I possibly misunderstood you?

If I understood you correctly my settings are ok and the changed feeling while using a scope is normal, right?

• Solution
9 hours ago, Forturama said:

Thank you very much for your explanation!

You said that I should set "Aim" to "All". As you can see on my screenshot, I already use "All". Or have I possibly misunderstood you?

If I understood you correctly my settings are ok and the changed feeling while using a scope is normal, right?

i just mentioned that part because i noticed the changed fov that didn't really make any sense 

image.png.fa5a17be0c806622e7c4559554f9ea8d.png <- all o the first should do just replace the second overwatch with any other game 

once you are used to using 0% there shouldn't be a "change " in feeling might just take a while initially