Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Escape from Tarkov

• Wizard
Just now, iBerggman said:

Thanks, I kinda figured as much based on the sensitivity value. I'd expect the 1x to be a lot higher.

Scaling seems completely arbitrary, just a fixed 360 distance with no correlation to the FOV, and a multiplier for this 360 distance. It's what it seems like for now at least, I'll get a better overview with more analysis.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Scaling seems completely arbitrary, just a fixed 360 distance with no correlation to the FOV, and a multiplier for this 360 distance. It's what it seems like for now at least, I'll get a better overview with more analysis.

Yeah it's a shame really, honestly I don't think they changed anything else than adjust that multiplier for the low magnification so they feel more in line so I'd assume everything else should still be the same as before. The good thing is this should just be the start, they're supposed to be completely reworking the sights so that for example the mildots actually work like they should so hopefully proper sensitivity scaling is on the to-do list as well, pretty much all the mechanics in the game are placeholder after all. 🙄

18 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Did check it, didn't find anything different. But make sure you add up all your "Change Turning Speed" values!

Hi,

Sorry what do you mean by that please?
Add up change turning speed?
Depending on the armor that we are wearing?
Can you please clarify

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct, you need to add up all the change in turning speed (disregard the minus) and enter it as Sensitivity 1

That's very interesting thank you very much!
So basically we need to change our Sensitivity every time we  wear a different armor/gear.
That's not very smart from the developers to do that although I understand the intend behind it.

• Wizard
On 4/28/2020 at 9:44 PM, kertiek said:

can u please add the ads value with the pk-06 sight?

thanks!

8 hours ago, ngangulero said:

I'm also liking the PK-06 and would love to see it added.

Thanks for the great work

If I someone somehow could give me the scopes, alternatively let me use their account to analyze it in an offline raid, that would be really helpful!

tried the calculation for the p1x42 and felt a lot better with the aiming sensitivity

i dont understand what u mean the "correct AK for the pk-06", since u can use it with any ak, ill show u the attachment/mounts

1.- with a rear receiver tactical tula 01

image.thumb.png.f7d89f4b04c530c9301bcc193fba8376.png

2.- with any dust cover that can use a mount, example 

image.thumb.png.559af62122a5477632155052fc15c658.png

3.- mounted directly in the handguard

image.thumb.png.22154c918b7d0928a0031ac0b69fde94.png

4.- another option is using an AK that has a dove tail mount, for example AKMN

image.thumb.png.c2422c5c3ad14a0eb8412cfe98bde033.png

by feel and quick look i think the pk-06 has the same "fov" that the p1x42, at least i felt the mouse sensitivity to have a similar pixel ratio than the hipfire, that is what am looking for.

Heads up, I've heard that there are actually TWO iron-sights sensitivities. Guns that have a detachable rear sight like the AK or M4 use a lower sensitivity, while guns like the Saiga 12ga or PMM use a higher sensitivity. Could use testing. 

3 hours ago, Banff Tan said:

Heads up, I've heard that there are actually TWO iron-sights sensitivities. Guns that have a detachable rear sight like the AK or M4 use a lower sensitivity, while guns like the Saiga 12ga or PMM use a higher sensitivity. Could use testing. 

Already known, not really worth testing imo. Unless something changed ADS (No attachment) is for guns without rear sigh - some pistols, shotguns or guns with removed rear sights and regular rear sight has the same sens as red dots.