Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Rust sens

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Nick said:

is there  a way to get he same sens across all the weapons, scopes etc??

The game has different FoVs for weapons and you need to write a line to the console every time.

This is how i did before it showed up in the calculator. The game calculates the sensitivity from FoV. Therefore, the same value in the console will differ in centimeters by 360 at different FoV. 

On 1/9/2021 at 3:46 AM, Vaccaria said:

The game has different FoVs for weapons and you need to write a line to the console every time.

This is how i did before it showed up in the calculator. The game calculates the sensitivity from FoV. Therefore, the same value in the console will differ in centimeters by 360 at different FoV. 

I'm looking at the doc that  you posted, and I'm not certain how to approach this with my sens, fov and numbers because im  lost ahah. You use 60 fov, I'm trying to use the max and, people are saying that the fov changes by scope gun, and im quite lost when it comes to imputing my numbers to make sure  that the  sens is universal.

New Text Document (1).txt

12 hours ago, Nick said:

I'm looking at the doc that  you posted, and I'm not certain how to approach this with my sens, fov and numbers because im  lost ahah. You use 60 fov, I'm trying to use the max and, people are saying that the fov changes by scope gun, and im quite lost when it comes to imputing my numbers to make sure  that the  sens is universal.

New Text Document (1).txt 3.16 kB · 0 downloads

My calculations are made for me and for my purposes. They won't work for you.

I've painted everything, first you need to figure out how the calculator works, and then do the calculations. If you want to be done for you, give the data that you need.

Edited by Vaccaria
10 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

My calculations are made for me and for my purposes. They won't work for you.

I've painted everything, first you need to figure out how the calculator works, and then do the calculations. If you want to be done for you, give the data that you need.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=6731d704665e712bab3775b63afed891

This is my config on the website ill get the sens matcher and read your pinned convo again and try to get the numbers correct thx again boss!

3 hours ago, Nick said:

also I didn't how to get the image to show up like other peoples sorry about that if the link doesn't work I can manually type them.

Your settings are too strange, a large diagonal for a small resolution, a high dpi for a small resolution - but a large diagonal. I will of course do it for you, but your settings are not effective for such games.

1) MDH 100%

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=837359de6781552b7474e47efba6cabf

2) MDV 100%

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=be5fb6eb98ae48fa401d2e9b567ccd55

Two options, one horizontal and the other vertical, Rust uses vertical. But try both and compare the speed. And yes, I will repeat myself. When you write the "same sensitivity", it means that there will always be one 360 degree value on any FoV, which is not correct. There is Sensitivity for 2D(FoV) - your monitor, what you see, but there is still a 360 degree rotation. Using 10 cm for the x8, x16 scope will give an unforgettable feeling with words, Huh? where am i.

Enter the command in the console:

bind mouse1 "+attack2;+input.sensitivity <hip-fire sensitivity>;input.sensitivity <ADS sensitivity>;"

Each time you change weapons with different FoVs, you need to rewrite the command, so the text file contains commands for all types of FoVs to quickly copy and get into the console.

Edited by Vaccaria
On 1/13/2021 at 8:01 PM, Vaccaria said:

Your settings are too strange, a large diagonal for a small resolution, a high dpi for a small resolution - but a large diagonal. I will of course do it for you, but your settings are not effective for such games.

1) MDH 100%

2) MDV 100%

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=be5fb6eb98ae48fa401d2e9b567ccd55

Two options, one horizontal and the other vertical, Rust uses vertical. But try both and compare the speed. And yes, I will repeat myself. When you write the "same sensitivity", it means that there will always be one 360 degree value on any FoV, which is not correct. There is Sensitivity for 2D(FoV) - your monitor, what you see, but there is still a 360 degree rotation. Using 10 cm for the x8, x16 scope will give an unforgettable feeling with words, Huh? where am i.

bind mouse1 "+attack2;+input.sensitivity <hip-fire sensitivity>;input.sensitivity <ADS sensitivity>;"

Each time you change weapons with different FoVs, you need to rewrite the command, so the text file contains commands for all types of FoVs to quickly copy and get into the console.

thx  for the help it means a ton, sorry if I seem to not know much because I don't. I going to try to set up I just  wish there were separate sens options or a file  was added to allow these actions to happen without the need to copy and paste it each time, its just lazy on their part in my opinion.

I saw that the HDH was different values and the HDV was all similar I'm going to  try HDV first  because you said that rust uses that method, I used your doc and changed the values I used the straight up sens from the calulator https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=6731d704665e712bab3775b63afed891 (hipfire). I used the values you provided and put them into the ads section of the command. I didn't know  what to do with the numbers in the parentheses because I don't have the sens matcher you have. Also should I use 90 fov in game, and in your opinion because the numbers you had were different do you prefer HDH ?? If I have any more questions ill let you know and sorry for not really knowing to much about this, it happens to be out of my area of expertise, but thankyou again.rust sens doc.txt

2 hours ago, Nick said:

I saw that the HDH was different values and the HDV was all similar I'm going to  try HDV first  because you said that rust uses that method, I used your doc and changed the values I used the straight up sens from the calulator https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=6731d704665e712bab3775b63afed891 (hipfire). I used the values you provided and put them into the ads section of the command. I didn't know  what to do with the numbers in the parentheses because I don't have the sens matcher you have. Also should I use 90 fov in game, and in your opinion because the numbers you had were different do you prefer HDH ?? If I have any more questions ill let you know and sorry for not really knowing to much about this, it happens to be out of my area of expertise, but thankyou again.rust sens doc.txt

My calculations were from a method I created, so they differ in their own way. The numbers in brackets are a multiplier in the overwatch game, through this multiplier I checked the values in rust. I just looked, the numbers are really the same, it should not be so.

Edited by Vaccaria
4 hours ago, Nick said:

You have a different FoV in games, if you use 90. Use the one I indicated, then the multiplier values and the sense of speed will be accurate.

16 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

You have a different FoV in games, if you use 90. Use the one I indicated, then the multiplier values and the sense of speed will be accurate.

17 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

@Nick You don't need to change anything else. Because rust uses MDV 100% by default.

bind mouse1 "+attack2;+input.sensitivity 0.2137682;input.sensitivity 0.2137682;"

Corrected the file: But I think it won't be useful anymore.

rust sens doc.txt 2.89 kB · 0 downloads

17 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

My calculations were from a method I created, so they differ in their own way. The numbers in brackets are a multiplier in the overwatch game, through this multiplier I checked the values in rust. I just looked, the numbers are really the same, it should not be so.

Thankyou for everything you did for me I just wanted to make sure that when I play Rust I don't f-myself over with all these weird sensitivities, I'm going to try them out ! :) 

20 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

also tthis might just be me being a dumbass but when I put the command into the console it doesn't work.

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Thankyou for everything you did for me I just wanted to make sure that when I play Rust I don't f-myself over with all these weird sensitivities, I'm going to try them out ! :) 

and also i  see the sens is the same, so with the settings you helped me with is the fov and the sens the same as other games ?

8 hours ago, Vaccaria said:

I don't understand what exactly you want. Also according to the words it is difficult to understand the problem.

my bad so the command you wrote when I try to enter it, it says command unknown (doesn't work for  some reason). The ads is the same as the  hip fire  so with this sens and fov does that mean that the  rust aiming moving around  with  other guns exc will feel basically the same as other games?

5 hours ago, Nick said:

my bad so the command you wrote when I try to enter it, it says command unknown (doesn't work for  some reason). The ads is the same as the  hip fire  so with this sens and fov does that mean that the  rust aiming moving around  with  other guns exc will feel basically the same as other games?

Two commands work. The rest of the games are different. Conversion  MDV, MDH 0 or 100% speaks only of the method. Sensitivity at 360 degrees will always be different in ADS, Scope, etc. This does not mean that you will hit, show good aiming, without aiming training you will not be able to do anything. Even if you Conversion MDV 100% sensitivity.  You can just use this command "input.sensitivity 0.2137682"

Screenshot_2.png.97b1d857b2e12f6419d98520e01d00bb.pngScreenshot_3.png.49ff4fe28b1cf9d7f5f29883a77c55b9.pngScreenshot_4.png.6f894b857a903cae406851d373fba96f.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 3:01 AM, Vaccaria said:

1) MDH 100%

2) MDV 100%

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/employee monitoring/?share=be5fb6eb98ae48fa401d2e9b567ccd55

thanks a lot, this is very helpful, I am not good at all these settings!