Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Halo 4 regular sens to apex legends 1x sens - What is the Apex Legends overall sens?

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

Hey,

i want to find out about my apex legends sens. The Halo 4 regular sens should be the same as the 1x scope sens in apex. Without changing anything about the ADS sens, what is the overall apex sens and how can i calculate this. My fovscale in apex is 1.5. In Halo 4 i use the max fov 120 while using a sens of 1.2 ingame. I play on 800 dpi.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, enfyyy said:

Hey,

i want to find out about my apex legends sens. The Halo 4 regular sens should be the same as the 1x scope sens in apex. Without changing anything about the ADS sens, what is the overall apex sens and how can i calculate this. My fovscale in apex is 1.5. In Halo 4 i use the max fov 120 while using a sens of 1.2 ingame. I play on 800 dpi.

If by same you mean the same 360 distance, this would be the best approach: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=7eac93928fa1ddf087d5d488ed329436

This is matching hipfire and ADS to the 360 distance of Halo, but the scopes are using the default conversion of MDV 0% as I haven't changed that no knowing your preference.

But for hipfire and ADS this should work.

What i wanted to say is how to find out my normal apex sens when my 1x sens is matching my halo sens. For example 1.5 in apex legends is 1.150990482 in 1x scope sens (my fovscale etc.). Which sens do i need to use ingame (1.5 in the example) to make sure 1x is the same as my halo sens. I appreciate ur support. It isnt the best explanation i guess.

Do u mean the default conversion of apex? It should stay default.

Using 1920x1080 res on 24,5 inch asus xg258

• Wizard
1 minute ago, enfyyy said:

What i wanted to say is how to find out my normal apex sens when my 1x sens is matching my halo sens. For example 1.5 in apex legends is 1.150990482 in 1x scope sens (my fovscale etc.). Which sens do i need to use ingame (1.5 in the example) to make sure 1x is the same as my halo sens. I appreciate ur support. It isnt the best explanation i guess.

If you want to convert from Halo hipfire to Apex 1X, then the Apex hipfire from there you need to establish some grounds for conversion.

The default of the calculator for any aim is MDV 0%, which is in fact the same as Apex uses as value 1 if your hipfire FOV is the same between the games.

So to break it down, you first do

Halo hipfire -> Apex 1X - These will in your case not be the same FOV, so you need to do some kind of conversion. Do you keep the same 360 distance? The same tracking speed (MDV 0%), the same flick speed to the end of the screen (MDH 100%)?

Then when converting from Apex 1X to Apex hipfire you have the same issue, how do you convert it? What is your preference?

The calculator is by default set up to match hipfire sensitivity using 360 distance, because in most games you use hipfire to navigate and not aim (there are exceptions!). While ADS and scope are set to MDV 0%, which is the default for games like Apex and CoD where the tracking speed of the crosshair remains the same.

The important part is that unless the FOV is identical, none of these are the same. You need to settle on one method to use that suits you. There is no best method as everyone is different, but MDV 0% is usually the most preferred method for aims.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb DPI Wizard:

If you want to convert from Halo hipfire to Apex 1X, then the Apex hipfire from there you need to establish some grounds for conversion.

The default of the calculator for any aim is MDV 0%, which is in fact the same as Apex uses as value 1 if your hipfire FOV is the same between the games.

So to break it down, you first do

Halo hipfire -> Apex 1X - These will in your case not be the same FOV, so you need to do some kind of conversion. Do you keep the same 360 distance? The same tracking speed (MDV 0%), the same flick speed to the end of the screen (MDH 100%)?

Then when converting from Apex 1X to Apex hipfire you have the same issue, how do you convert it? What is your preference?

The calculator is by default set up to match hipfire sensitivity using 360 distance, because in most games you use hipfire to navigate and not aim (there are exceptions!). While ADS and scope are set to MDV 0%, which is the default for games like Apex and CoD where the tracking speed of the crosshair remains the same.

The important part is that unless the FOV is identical, none of these are the same. You need to settle on one method to use that suits you. There is no best method as everyone is different, but MDV 0% is usually the most preferred method for aims.

Is it better to change my halo fov to 106.3 hfov then? Which means 110.048774 ingame fov (but i guess this value for the ingame fov wont work). Overall i would go for the Halo hipfire matching my apex 1x in tracking speed (MDV 0%) which makes the most sense i guess. <--- this is the important value. From there i just need to find the ingame sens in apex legends which by default has the 1x sens i found (important value) or am i wrong? So sorry for this mess.

• Wizard
22 hours ago, enfyyy said:

If i go for a fov of 110 in Halo, how can i find out which apex fovscale matches the hfov of 110 Halo at the 1x. I need to adjust the halo sens afterwards for sure.

See the Actual HFOV in the output for Halo, then select Hdeg Res as FOV Type for Apex and enter this number. The output for Apex will show you the Config FOV to get this exact FOV:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2d92e0f59af45d6e68d3636cc1ea843a

• Wizard
  • Solution
3 minutes ago, enfyyy said:

I use r301 or r99/wingman/mastiff. I guess even with the 1x it isnt the same fov but i would go for smgs/pistols.

Ok, I understand now.

Do like this then: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=254452441a00d8ede8e38399bf85d4a4

This will match the 1X Scope in Apex to Halo hipfire. Hipfire in Apex will be calculated based on the Hipfire / Look setup, set to MDV 0% in this example.