Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You used to be able to turn it on and off in the config file, but they made it permanently off a while ago.

In my config it says bDisableMouseAccelaration=false, does this matter or? If they changed it should it automatically be set to "true" or does it just ignore it?

34 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, no acceleration at all.

Save the World has had issues with high report rates being experienced as negative acceleration (packet loss), put this was fixed last time I checked.

When you have time could you check again STW at 1000hz because even today, i have retried doing fast swipe vs very slow. Fast movement, crosshair always end ups shorter of where it should be. It will also help me determine if it's on my side or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, devilish said:

playing 1440x1080 streched am i doing this right?

Correct if you prefer Viewspeed 2. 360 distance (which will result in the same sensitivity as the input) might be more natural though since the horizontal FOV is the same and the image is stretched.

45 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct if you prefer Viewspeed 2. 360 distance (which will result in the same sensitivity as the input) might be more natural though since the horizontal FOV is the same and the image is stretched.

Oh ok thanks what about targeting and scope sniper?

fortnite target.png

fortnite scope sniper.png

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Mundy said:

Wait the fov is the same when ads'd? I always assumed it felt off because I was using 1 ads sensitivity and it was reducing the fov making it feel fast.

The ADS is the same when targeting with most weapons, but if you have something like a hunting rifle with no scope, targeting is actually the same as rifle scope.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The ADS is the same when targeting with most weapons, but if you have something like a hunting rifle with no scope, targeting is actually the same as rifle scope.

Thanks for the really quick reply. That suprises me, I was sure even AR's had a lower fov when targeting. Thanks for the info though.

7 hours ago, StoCS said:

Can anyone explain to me what the different FOV TYPES and the different type of conversions are used for

The fov types are just different measurements commonly used by games. The measurement refers to where the engine internally measures the angle, which could be vertically, horizontally, or some hardcoded aspect ratio. It could be in degrees or radians.

Ok i need some more help. Im playing fortnite in 2560x1080 now but before i was playing with 1920x1080. I used a Savefile sens of 0.0113 in 1920x1080 how do i get the same sens back on this different resolution wich is 2560x1080. wich setting and stuff do i use

12 minutes ago, StoCS said:

Ok i need some more help. Im playing fortnite in 2560x1080 now but before i was playing with 1920x1080. I used a Savefile sens of 0.0113 in 1920x1080 how do i get the same sens back on this different resolution wich is 2560x1080. wich setting and stuff do i use

Try 0.015067 sensitivity, and then convert your mouse CPI to the new screen using http://www.admiralbumblebee.com/general/2017/12/08/Transfer-mouse-CPI-settings-to-a-different-resolution-device.html