Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I have some questions. In regards to converting my fortnite sensitivity to Aim Hero sensitivity. Can someone please tell me what settings i should use when converting and all values i should put. I play at native 1920x1080 with a 25" monitor. my fortnite sensitivity is 0.08 btw

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, HelpMe said:

Hello, i have a question :

I got calculations of my sensitivity on fortnite

MouseSensitivityX 0.017265
TargetingSlow 1.0000210
ScopedSlow 0.8368033

Where i can put them, it will be accured on game

Thank you for your help and happy holidays !

You have to use a 3rd-party tool to edit the savefile: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/8i4g2v/release_clientsettingssav_editor/

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/26/2018 at 8:36 PM, eXecut1on said:

I'm just confused how the Viewspeed is the same between Hipfire and ADS, considering the cm/360° is identical, the center of the rotation is the character and the visibility relative to hipfire is reduced. Having 1.0 Targeting feels significantly faster to me, I don't know if it's just placebo.

On 11/26/2018 at 11:31 PM, Drimzi said:

When i tested it, 1.0 felt way too fast for me too. I reckon the sens has to scale by the change in camera distance.

I just wanted to bump this, as it seems there is still no ideal way to calculate 0% when going from hipfire to ADS in Fortnite. Sure the FOV might measure the same, but given the change in camera distance it feels like that needs to be accounted for.

So, does anyone on the site have ideas for how 0% could be calculated on Fortnite? Thanks in advance!

28 minutes ago, Eminencegv said:

I just wanted to bump this, as it seems there is still no ideal way to calculate 0% when going from hipfire to ADS in Fortnite. Sure the FOV might measure the same, but given the change in camera distance it feels like that needs to be accounted for.

So, does anyone on the site have ideas for how 0% could be calculated on Fortnite? Thanks in advance!

I'm not a Fortnite player. I only really tested it for 10 mins or so a while back, but at the time I found that 'targeting'/'aim down sights' at ~70-75% with the correct cm/rev for 80 hfov to be the way to go. The zoomed in state is closer to first person, so that should have the correct sensitivity. Let the zoomed out hipfire be faster, which will be beneficial for building anyway.

To accomplish this, just use the calculator as normal, but divide the result by the desired targeting sensitivity.

my sens before on fortnite was 0.10 X and Y and it was 0.025 and changed it to 0.125 in-game and in clientsetttingseditor it says MouseSensitivityX 0.03128058 MouseSensitivityY 0.0313483 how should i round it out to give me the best sens ?

1 hour ago, devilish said:

my sens before on fortnite was 0.10 X and Y and it was 0.025 and changed it to 0.125 in-game and in clientsetttingseditor it says MouseSensitivityX 0.03128058 MouseSensitivityY 0.0313483 how should i round it out to give me the best sens ?

My guess would be 0.100 to get it the same as before. Mine was 0.08 before, and after the new patch 0.079( very little change)I just changed it to 0.080 feels like the exact same as before. I double checked it with the calculator. And I use the Hipfire option, under the aim tab.

Edited by RepsakXD
On 1/15/2019 at 9:34 PM, RepsakXD said:

My guess would be 0.100 to get it the same as before. Mine was 0.08 before, and after the new patch 0.079( very little change)I just changed it to 0.080 feels like the exact same as before. I double checked it with the calculator. And I use the Hipfire option, under the aim tab.

thanks for the help but i changed it myself! so what i change it in game is 0.125 now i use clienteditor for fortnite and the sens for X and Y were different so i was wondering how to round it out! but i think i figured it out

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...