Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Multiplier R6

Why I cant change the multiplier 1 in rainbow six siege in game convertion? I have my r6 multiplier set to 0.002 ( 1 more zero) in the folder , why I cant use my custom value to see ingame values? Looks like you can just unlock it for us to change.

• Wizard
48 minutes ago, Donni said:

Why I cant change the multiplier 1 in rainbow six siege in game convertion? I have my r6 multiplier set to 0.002 ( 1 more zero) in the folder , why I cant use my custom value to see ingame values? Looks like you can just unlock it for us to change.

No, it doesn't work like that. :)

All numbers that are locked in the input are the numbers that the calculator calculates. So you should configure the conversion setup to match your settings so the output of the calculations matches what you have in the game. This way you can be sure that the conversion is correct according to your preferences. If you share a link (purple button) to your conversion I can help you set it up ;)

So Jus to clarify , you are saying that I cant change the way the output works in r6 sens?

Because it only outputs numbers for 0.02 mult , and i cant change it for use another mult right?

What i`m doing is just looking the cm/360 and going in the input and chaging manually the sensitivity until it matches the 360 I need.
Im just anooyed to be doing this everytime , but if its the only way , i`m okay with that.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Donni said:

What i`m doing is just looking the cm/360 and going in the input and chaging manually the sensitivity until it matches the 360 I need.
Im just anooyed to be doing this everytime , but if its the only way , i`m okay with that.

That shouldn't be necessary. The calculator should give you all the numbers you need. Are you saying you only want to know the in-game sensitivity value based on a multiplier of 0.002?

If you make a link to your conversion it's a bit easier to see what you are trying to achieve :)

image.png.13e2b2d2c462509f768dcf2f99ce710b.pngSo what i`m trying to say is that the output sensitivity value  show as 4 , because it is using the default r6 multiplier , that is 0.02 ;
What i`m trying to know is  why i cant change this multiplier to be what I use in the game , I use a 0.002 so the calculator will be able to print the result as 38 or 39 ( using the 0.002 multiplier).

Basically when you want to convert a sensitivity from rainbow six to another game you can input your sensitivity and your multiplier but when you get a sensivity as output to rainbow six , you cant put what multiplier you use.
image.png.f52c2bab91c215264df1b1a5f3325af4.png
English isnt my main language so sorry if I cant express myself better.

• Wizard

Ok, I understand now.

The in-game sensitivity calculation is intended for those who do not mess around in the config files at all, so it is locked to the default multiplier.
What I can possibly do is to make a switch for the config file sensitivity where you select if you want to calculate the sensitivity or multiplier (like the option already available for ADS). Or perhaps a similar option for the config file.

I need to see how this interacts with all other calculations though, but I'll take a look at it.

Ok Thanks , you are a really nice guy , always responding the forums , i just keep paying because of it.

Right now this website is costing more for me than my amazon prime hahah because of currency :) , Thanks  a lot and have a nice day :)