Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

MW 2019 Relative vs Legacy ADS Rotation Speed.. Please help!

Go to solution Solved by fortunate reee,

First, mind my bad English.

My sensitivity in MW is 10.53, 120 FOV (affected), Relative 1.78, and low zoom ADS is 1.14 cos I wanna use the same hipfire sens as the SMG ads.

A few days ago I saw a youtube video saying that using Legacy will make hipfire sens the same as low zoom ADS sens across all gun categories without messing with ADS numbers.

So I tried it myself, set the sens to 10.50 and 1.00 ADS, and used sensitivity matcher app to measure the 360 distance and it worked (it was the same ADS 360 distance as the old one).

But there's something bothers me and I came here to make sure, When I use the old sens (Relative), I noticed that mouse rotation feels faster than Legacy although both sens' have the same ADS 360 distance!

So is the ADS rotation speed in legacy slower than Relative (in case they both have the same 360)? or am I trippin'? 

Old sens:

DPI: 400, Polling Rate: 1000 Hz

10.53/ 1.14 ADS (low zoom)/ Relative 1.78/ FOV: 120, Affected.

New sens:

10.50/ 1.00 ADS (low zoom)/ Legacy/ FOV: 120, Affected.

(The reason why there's a 0.03 difference is because both have the same exact ADS 360)

once again I apologize for my bad English

Edited by C4-ABD
  • Solution
3 hours ago, C4-ABD said:

First, mind my bad English.

My sensitivity in MW is 10.53, 120 FOV (affected), Relative 1.78, and low zoom ADS is 1.14 cos I wanna use the same hipfire sens as the SMG ads.

A few days ago I saw a youtube video saying that using Legacy will make hipfire sens the same as low zoom ADS sens across all gun categories without messing with ADS numbers.

So I tried it myself, set the sens to 10.50 and 1.00 ADS, and used sensitivity matcher app to measure the 360 distance and it worked (it was the same ADS 360 distance as the old one).

But there's something bothers me and I came here to make sure, When I use the old sens (Relative), I noticed that mouse rotation feels faster than Legacy although both sens' have the same ADS 360 distance!

So is the ADS rotation speed in legacy slower than Relative (in case they both have the same 360)? or am I trippin'? 

Old sens:

DPI: 400, Polling Rate: 1000 Hz

10.53/ 1.14 ADS (low zoom)/ Relative 1.78/ FOV: 120, Affected.

New sens:

10.50/ 1.00 ADS (low zoom)/ Legacy/ FOV: 120, Affected.

(The reason why there's a 0.03 difference is because both have the same exact ADS 360)

once again I apologize for my bad English

1.https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/6396-instructions/ 

(if you are matching  360 distance make sure to cal it 1:1 distance, not sens this could cause confusion)

2. legacy changes your fov values thus your speed will feel different 

image.png.dfff517a932011b717d92443aae4039b.png 

the calculator offers this option image.thumb.png.a9b2a38ba1224d7d36dc6ab0a532157c.png

it is however not recommendable since it doesn't actually benefit you. 

something that is generally ore advisable would be image.thumb.png.f4d6f326dd24a9cfaa2d1939c6ed1e29.png

which would end up being 0.000 multiplier at 1.0 ads and scope which is 1:1 tracking with all scopes (changes distance based on fov changes )

for a more extensive explanation id suggest  

Edited by fortunate reee
18 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

1.https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/forums/topic/6396-instructions/ 

(if you are matching  360 distance make sure to cal it 1:1 distance, not sens this could cause confusion)

2. legacy changes your fov values thus your speed will feel different 

image.png.dfff517a932011b717d92443aae4039b.png 

the calculator offers this option image.thumb.png.a9b2a38ba1224d7d36dc6ab0a532157c.png

it is however not recommendable since it doesn't actually benefit you. 

something that is generally ore advisable would be image.thumb.png.f4d6f326dd24a9cfaa2d1939c6ed1e29.png

which would end up being 0.000 multiplier at 1.0 ads and scope which is 1:1 tracking with all scopes (changes distance based on fov changes )

for a more extensive explanation id suggest  

Thank you so much!

Is there anyway I can get a 1:1 in all gun categories using relative without changing my ADS? Cos I tried messing with monitor distance coefficient and did not get my desired result

Edited by C4-ABD
7 hours ago, C4-ABD said:

Is there anyway I can get a 1:1 in all gun categories using relative without changing my ADS? Cos I tried messing with monitor distance coefficient and did not get my desired result

the only way to get 1:1 distance to feel the same is to remove the fov aspect and just not have any zoom to begin with (if there is no change in fov the same distance will feel the same)

^since this isn't achievable and not actually desirable the only other option  as far as consistency goes you cant really beat the 0% match , its just something that one kind of has to get used to the nice thing is once you are used to it you end up just kind of feeling where/ how  to move instead of rotating a set distance every time 

2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

the only way to get 1:1 distance to feel the same is to remove the fov aspect and just not have any zoom to begin with (if there is no change in fov the same distance will feel the same)

^since this isn't achievable and not actually desirable the only other option  as far as consistency goes you cant really beat the 0% match , its just something that one kind of has to get used to the nice thing is once you are used to it you end up just kind of feeling where/ how  to move instead of rotating a set distance every time 

Yeah, I think I'm gonna have to play  & get used to 12 sens, cos it has the best default ADS for me.

Thank you so much for ur help!