Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Csgo to valorant sens

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
Just now, spacesuuu said:

Idk if this is the right channel to ask but,  in VALORANT there's no more customized ads sensitivity. What would be my scoped sensitivity multiplier with this result? Thanks!

Since they all use the same setting you have to choose one of them for the weapon you prefer.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

Since they all use the same setting you have to choose one of them for the weapon you prefer.

Oh I see, so I need to change "Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier" every time I change my weapon? Is there like a x1 multiplier for all scopes multiplier like csgo? Thank you!

• Wizard
1 minute ago, spacesuuu said:

Oh I see, so I need to change "Scoped Sensitivity Multiplier" every time I change my weapon? Is there like a x1 multiplier for all scopes multiplier like csgo? Thank you!

To get the perfect sensitivity, yes you have to change it. The game uses MDV 177.7778% (as opposed to CSGO's MDV 133.3333%), using that as a conversion will result in the same sensitivity for all scopes.

13 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

To get the perfect sensitivity, yes you have to change it. The game uses MDV 177.7778% (as opposed to CSGO's MDV 133.3333%), using that as a conversion will result in the same sensitivity for all scopes.

How can I do this? I changed it, but now the csgo scope sens is messed up.
image.thumb.png.0b37d17aca2633f0e4827514fc154efb.png
image.thumb.png.4b15608f1f60c5de0dbf7f0ffc53c6ec.png

• Wizard
12 minutes ago, spacesuuu said:

How can I do this? I changed it, but now the csgo scope sens is messed up.

If you want to match zoom sens 1.0 in CSGO you have to do like you did first, 177.7778 is just what is the equivalent that gives you the same scoped sens in Valorant, but it won't match CSGO.