Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Warzone to Apex

hace 6 minutos, DPI Wizard dijo:

What is your low and high zoom settings in Warzone, and are you using Legacy?

Yes I'm using legacy. What do tou mean with low and high zoom settings? The only setting I modified in Warzone is the main sensitivity (and has a value of 4.4 and 800 DPI)

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Ok I checked the values you asked me, they are both set to 1.00

Ok, then the best approach would be to use this as a source, as you can see it correctly calculates all you high and low zoom value to 1: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=787375f1d69cc96ecc9318cfdce71422

The switch the output game to Apex: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3eb7fbe97e80e3d8bf873540d92af39d

Thanks a lot, now i feels way more accurate. Could you please explain how and why did you calculate like this (or link me to a post where you explain it)? I don't get why you have first calculated from warzone with 65.000052 of FOV and Hdeg4:3 to Warzone with 103 FOV and Hdeg16:9? and how did you find the 65.000052 FOV value? Sorry for asking this but and want to understand so I don't have to bother you or any other moderator every time a want to calculate a new sensitivity.

thanks in advanced!

• 2 weeks later...

@DPI Wizard 

Hi I use 800 dpi and 6 sens 1.33 mdh on warzone and i want to match the ads on apex

I have matched hipfire sens (1.8 one apen) and fov (103hfov) but i cant have the same feeling when i'm aiming... 

I set clfovscale 1.237600 to match the fov  

Edited by corazon