Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Need help with converting Overwatch to Playerunknown

Hi,

Just bought a lifetime premium account.  I'm a bit confused as to how to convert my overwatch to pubg.  I want it so the feeling is the same for both games, so my muscle memory doesn't get messed up.  I notice that i have several options to convert my sensitivity to 360 distance, Monitor Distance, and Viewspeed.  Which one should i pick for my circumstance? Also, for the various types of aim besides hipfire, do i basically just cycle through all the pubg aim types and copy/paste them into the config file? Or do i also have to  change anything in the overwatch portion for scoped in aim as well? I basically want the 'feeling' of both scoped and unscoped aim to be the same for all games. Thanks!

oaJPsKq.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

Check out these videos, they'll hopefully get you started! You should use Monitor Distance at a preferred percentage (games like CSGO uses 75% between hipfire and scope, PUBG uses 100%). Viewspeed is around 70%. The most important thing is to use the same method for all conversions, like in the video below (25% is just an example).

On 8/8/2017 at 5:24 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Check out these videos, they'll hopefully get you started! You should use Monitor Distance at a preferred percentage (games like CSGO uses 75% between hipfire and scope, PUBG uses 100%). Viewspeed is around 70%. The most important thing is to use the same method for all conversions, like in the video below (25% is just an example).

Thanks, i guess i shoulda paid more attention in geometry class haha.  So i gather if i start using this with Overwatch as my base game, i should use overwatch as my base for all future calculations? And if i use 100% monitor percentage, i should use 100% for all future games? 

• Wizard
8 minutes ago, Sigma said:

Thanks, i guess i shoulda paid more attention in geometry class haha.  So i gather if i start using this with Overwatch as my base game, i should use overwatch as my base for all future calculations? And if i use 100% monitor percentage, i should use 100% for all future games? 

Correct, that is best for consistency :)