Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Motherboard version chipset drivers + performance mouse in game

Hello I have a question, someone could answer me, I've been doing some tests with several versions of AMD ryzen chipset drivers on the motherboard for a while and I have i have the feeling that depending on the installed version it influences the accuracy and performance of the mouse in games. I did tests with the same sens dpi several mice and I feel a small difference mainly in lower sens, someone can tell me if this makes sense or is it a placebo of mine. I also feel a difference when I install one on top of the other. Someone here has also had this feeling, whoever uses amd ryzen do the test if possible.

Edited by OpticalEyes
15 hours ago, OpticalEyes said:

Hello I have a question, someone could answer me, I've been doing some tests with several versions of AMD ryzen chipset drivers on the motherboard for a while and I have i have the feeling that depending on the installed version it influences the accuracy and performance of the mouse in games. I did tests with the same sens dpi several mice and I feel a small difference mainly in lower sens, someone can tell me if this makes sense or is it a placebo of mine. I also feel a difference when I install one on top of the other. Someone here has also had this feeling, whoever uses amd ryzen do the test if possible.

what you are describing is a mix of placebo and fact.

We know, that the am4 chipset has had and still has usb dropout issues, unfortunately we do not know what the cause is ´since amd has been trying to fix those for years

and apparently they either dont know OR there is no 1 size fits all way to fix it ( we wont know because they tend to jsut call it stability or performance in the agesa and bios notes)

----

https://www.gamersnexus.net/news-pc/3645-hw-news-amd-fixing-usb-dropout-new-amd-cpus

https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-is-analyzing-usb-disconnect-issue-in-500-series-motherboards/

---

im assuming that you might be able to get the best experience when you use the right mix of bios and agesa ,this is the risky part of the story since they keep "fixing " it and if you dont have issues every unneccessary patch could introduce new isssues and thus id humbly suggest not updating unless you notice full usb drops lost polls or other undesireable effects in https://github.com/dobragab/MouseTester/releases

Edited by fortunate reee