Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Converting Apex Legends to Warzone using MM 0%

Before I go into this I just want to state that it may be confusing to read this so if you need some clarification just ask.

I just needed some questions and help answered surrounding MM 0% and some other stuff.
I've read the guide about the 0% MM and I've decided on using 3.5 sensitivity as I've also been looking for a new sense so I just decided on it.  Anyways, I was needing clarification on if I actually did this right, as this sensitivity difference and stuff feels too different.

image.thumb.png.f9d8e0453beb157dfdfdc2dd7f083c89.png

Also, is it fine if I'm using 0% coefficient for sensitivity 2?

And so, with these settings calculated, it gives me these results. 
image.thumb.png.06bfc89d8549c24b3fad3d2d2c0e08b2.png
image.thumb.png.c2e2bbdc171836dfbdb3677091e79f3b.png

So when I play it just feels different but I just need the confirmation that I got it right and just have to stick with it.

And a little side thing I needed to know.
A part of the MM 0% Guide says to copy it over to Desktop/DPI, and with that and the report finding that shows that 1600DPI is better than 800DPI in terms of latency, how would I calculate that with also taking into mind getting the right sensitivity.  But, I do not mind this too much as I can easily go without switching to 1600DPI.

That's about it, or I'll update it with more questions/updates I got, but anyways thank you for taking the time to read this.

1 hour ago, Pherall said:

If u want the games to feel the same, change apex fov to 120 Hdeg.

Ok, I did it, I'll see how it feels playing, thank you.

Feels good, I keep playing with it and converting to other games, do I just have to keep the same FOV type for both games and when I know it's the right is when both hipfire 360 distance's are the same?

Edit 2 Mb: Then I would convert my apex legends sense to my desktop right?
So I'd get rid of my fov and change it to Hdeg 4:3?
Like this?
image.thumb.png.d6349b9d9f2ac0b2b55e80e4a55be10b.png
image.png.77458dcdd1f28dfed8a1502541c495bb.png

Edited by MF_GAVIN
Played some MW games

In games where you can match the fov you will have the same 360 distance. Games like OW and Valorant that are limited at 103 Hdeg your 360 distance will be different since your base fov will be more zoomed in. If u check the "targeted fov" in the upper right corner the calculator will always try to match fovs if the game supports it.

37 minutes ago, Pherall said:

I you want to convert games from desktop to 0% you could do something like this. Notice the slightly faster 360 and wps setting.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3bb7e65a9f13c3c979c5bed7f1dd1119

Alright I'll save that, but why did you pick that WPS setting?

- I wish someone would put together a whole big guide on this on youtube going in depth

Edited by MF_GAVIN
Stating my laziness
3 hours ago, Pherall said:

Its whats matches your ingame sens the closest 😃 In my opinion when choosing sens you should start at something like 30cm/360 @ 90 Hdeg 4:3  and tweak from there.

I however are built like a gorilla with huge and sweaty hands and cant aim well under 35cm 90 Hdeg 4:3 ^^

Alright, thank you, yeah I kinda see where your coming from with big hands, so should I be good to use that calculator preset, as it is to covert it to any games?
-Also, thank you for helping me out, this was plaguing my mind trying to rack my head why there was two different 360's CM on Apex and Warzone.

On 11/24/2021 at 11:41 AM, Pherall said:

If u want to convert 0 % monitor distance from desktop to game it works splendid. I use the same conversion myself but with gorilla hand settings.

My bad, just one last thing though, if I want to switch my dpi to 1600 but still get the same sense for games would I set it up like this:
image.thumb.png.449a29007643daa019eb155fc6798a90.png3