Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Super People

I heard somewhere  i had to match " real vertical FOV" in both categories to make it right, is that right ? 

Thing is, Super People maximum FOV is 110. so the sens dosnt feel good when i just copy past 

Also i dont know if I have to select " Hdeg 16.9 or Hded res & cie " 

Thanks for the attention ! 

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

All you have to do is select Super People and enter your FOV, then choose between third person or first person:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=06862b0f87af7d178852564c2d9ce300

Hello, but then what ? there is no number or option to put, only

Emplacement:
En jeu

Settings -> Controls
Sensibilité 1
Minimum:
Free-aim Sensitivity 0
Par défaut :
Free-aim Sensitivity 50
Maximum:
Free-aim Sensitivity 100
Notes:
Aucunes
FOV par défaut:
FPP Mode FOV 90 | Degrés Horizontaux (Résolution de base)
Notes sur le FOV:
Set the FOV in the graphics settings.
Affecté par:
FOV: (Monitor Distance Horizontal 100%)
  • Wizard
4 hours ago, knr said:

I heard somewhere  i had to match " real vertical FOV" in both categories to make it right, is that right ? 

Thing is, Super People maximum FOV is 110. so the sens dosnt feel good when i just copy past 

Also i dont know if I have to select " Hdeg 16.9 or Hded res & cie " 

Thanks for the attention ! 

Yes, you should always match the actual FOV whenever possible, but in certain cases you will be limited by the game's range. The option if it doesn't feel right when matching 360 distance and the FOV is different is to use a monitor matching method instead.

As for the FOV type, you can select another type if you want to convert from it, but always check the output for the config FOV to know what you should set in the game.

Just now, ceilan said:

Hello, but then what ? there is no number or option to put, only

Emplacement:
En jeu

Settings -> Controls
Sensibilité 1
Minimum:
Free-aim Sensitivity 0
Par défaut :
Free-aim Sensitivity 50
Maximum:
Free-aim Sensitivity 100
Notes:
Aucunes
FOV par défaut:
FPP Mode FOV 90 | Degrés Horizontaux (Résolution de base)
Notes sur le FOV:
Set the FOV in the graphics settings.
Affecté par:
FOV: (Monitor Distance Horizontal 100%)

Are you not seeing the "Calculation" output?

il y a 7 minutes, DPI Wizard a dit :

Yes, you should always match the actual FOV whenever possible, but in certain cases you will be limited by the game's range. The option if it doesn't feel right when matching 360 distance and the FOV is different is to use a monitor matching method instead.

As for the FOV type, you can select another type if you want to convert from it, but always check the output for the config FOV to know what you should set in the game.

Are you not seeing the "Calculation" output?

you talk about that ? i mean i'm searching what i'm supposed to enter in game and i can't found it sorry ...

Free-aim Sensitivity 0
Par défaut :
Free-aim Sensitivity 50
Maximum:
Free-aim Sensitivity 100
  • Wizard
18 minutes ago, ceilan said:

oh yes i have it, but it's only this part ? because there is scope sensitivity, vertical sensitivy, and i was not finding them ...

sensuper1.PNG

You have to change the Aim selection to see different output. And to see everything at once and use the Monitor Distance conversions you need a premium subscription.

Citation

Yes, you should always match the actual FOV whenever possible, but in certain cases you will be limited by the game's range. The option if it doesn't feel right when matching 360 distance and the FOV is different is to use a monitor matching method instead

Im considering using that monitor matching method since i'm often coming to the website for multiples shooter games &

always struggling making it work, could you briefly explain how should I do that. Thanks ! 

May I ask someone to calculate my scope sens for this game? I have been premium subscribed serveral times, maybe I can get this one calc for free xD

I play 800 dpi, 1.0 sens in csgo. In super people I know my hipfire, but need universal scoping sensitivity, like in csgo with zoom_sens 0.818933027098955175.

My fov in Super people is 106 set with menu slider.

If not appropriate, you can delete my post

Hey guys!

Is it normal that when converting my sens from Warzone to Super People, it gives me super low sensitivity for ADS and scopes?

45.9 cm for a 360° on Warzone for SMG ironsight, vs 75 cm for ironsight on Super People. It feels weird, 'cause the converter nailed my hipfire sensitivity to a notch, but ADS (for all the other scopes too) feel weird. 

Please help :)

image.thumb.png.71c4289dbbab8f72d8127ed2f6c6a0a1.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, xYoussifer said:

45.9 cm for a 360° on Warzone for SMG ironsight, vs 75 cm for ironsight on Super People. It feels weird, 'cause the converter nailed my hipfire sensitivity to a notch, but ADS (for all the other scopes too) feel weird. 

You get a higher distance because the FOV for ironsight in Super People is much lower than in Warzone, it's closer to what you get with a holo sight in Warzone.

You could match them using 360 distance instead if you prefer that.

il y a 6 minutes, DPI Wizard a dit :

You get a higher distance because the FOV for ironsight in Super People is much lower than in Warzone, it's closer to what you get with a holo sight in Warzone.

You could match them using 360 distance instead if you prefer that.

Thanks for the answer. So should I convert all my scope sensitivities using 360 distance with the Holo Sights as a reference? Or what do I do for the other scope sens?

• Wizard
Just now, xYoussifer said:

Thanks for the answer. So should I convert all my scope sensitivities using 360 distance with the Holo Sights as a reference? Or what do I do for the other scope sens?

No, that would be horrible for powerful scopes. It might be useful for ironsight and 1x scope, but usually not over 2x. You need to use a monitor distance conversion instead to keep the aim consistent and not your 360 distance.

il y a 1 minute, DPI Wizard a dit :

No, that would be horrible for powerful scopes. It might be useful for ironsight and 1x scope, but usually not over 2x. You need to use a monitor distance conversion instead to keep the aim consistent and not your 360 distance.

Okay got you! Can you tell me what "Sensitivity 2" means here? I don't know which value to enter since on Warzone there's only one sensitivity + multipliers.

image.thumb.png.91eb98e03db5c4a29c1b966245f7fd5d.png

• Wizard

Okay got you! Can you tell me what "Sensitivity 2" means here? I don't know which value to enter since on Warzone there's only one sensitivity + multipliers.

image.thumb.png.91eb98e03db5c4a29c1b966245f7fd5d.png

That's the monitor distance coefficient, if you scroll down check the game info you can see what the different inputs are. But note that in the config file for Warzone as you have chosen they only have a code, not a proper name. If you select in-game as location instead you will see a more descriptive name :)

Il y a 2 heures, DPI Wizard a dit :

That's the monitor distance coefficient, if you scroll down check the game info you can see what the different inputs are. But note that in the config file for Warzone as you have chosen they only have a code, not a proper name. If you select in-game as location instead you will see a more descriptive name :)

Thanks for the info! So basically since I need to take fov into consideration, to get my Super People sens correct for scopes, I should take scopes that have close or same FOV from Warzone as they do in Super People, and then take that value (using monitor distance not 360)? 'cause when I select "All" it gives me a bad sens, I can't play with it. 

• Wizard
20 minutes ago, xYoussifer said:

Thanks for the info! So basically since I need to take fov into consideration, to get my Super People sens correct for scopes, I should take scopes that have close or same FOV from Warzone as they do in Super People, and then take that value (using monitor distance not 360)? 'cause when I select "All" it gives me a bad sens, I can't play with it. 

The best and easiest way is to just use the "All" conversion and make sure you enter all your setting from Warzone. If you then match the conversion setup to this it should provide you with an output where the ADS sens in Warzone matches your settings. And then just select Super People and "All", enter your FOV and everything will be matched to Warzone. Like in this example:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5fc9ae383a17b0401574de6b941371c4

The important part is that the ADS and Scope setup matches Warzone, if you use Relative mouse sensitivity you can use the same value x100 (so for instance 1=100) and select Monitor Distance Vertical and it will match.

il y a 20 minutes, DPI Wizard a dit :

The best and easiest way is to just use the "All" conversion and make sure you enter all your setting from Warzone. If you then match the conversion setup to this it should provide you with an output where the ADS sens in Warzone matches your settings. And then just select Super People and "All", enter your FOV and everything will be matched to Warzone. Like in this example:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5fc9ae383a17b0401574de6b941371c4

The important part is that the ADS and Scope setup matches Warzone, if you use Relative mouse sensitivity you can use the same value x100 (so for instance 1=100) and select Monitor Distance Vertical and it will match.

The thing is, I use affected sens on Warzone, and I already tried the "All" option here, and tried the sens, it felt wrong since in Super People there's no "Affected" Sens and only Independent. IDK what to do here

• Wizard

The thing is, I use affected sens on Warzone, and I already tried the "All" option here, and tried the sens, it felt wrong since in Super People there's no "Affected" Sens and only Independent. IDK what to do here

Affected just changes the FOV of the scopes, the sensitivity still scales exactly the same. 

Well I tried what you said, and got these values. The only sens that feels right like my Warzone sens is the Free-aim sensitivity, all the others don't feel like my Warzone sens. This is done with the link you sent me. I'm really stuck here. I wanna do it per scope but I'm not sure I know how to do it.

image.thumb.png.94259bc719c1a7cc75e76e694e5eb130.png 

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, xYoussifer said:

Well I tried what you said, and got these values. The only sens that feels right like my Warzone sens is the Free-aim sensitivity, all the others don't feel like my Warzone sens. This is done with the link you sent me. I'm really stuck here. I wanna do it per scope but I'm not sure I know how to do it.

The link I sent doesn't necessarily match your Warzone settings, it was just an example based on what I saw you try in this thread. :)

You have to make sure it matches your mouse sensitivity, coefficient, low and high zoom, DPI, FOV, resolution, ads field of view and ads mouse sensitivity.