Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Extraction

I think I need the sock puppets version of what I'm doing wrong here because I can't seem to figure it out. My goal is always to have a consistent sensitivity acoss hipfire and ADS (in this case primarily 1.0x), but I can't seem to achieve that with the numbers the calculator is providing.

As a side note I can set values above 100 in the config file and they are reflected in the game menu, not positive they are having an effect above 100 though.

image.thumb.png.5beb8484888cc573e6a7be27804b4855.png

The in-game setting with a default MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02 suggests 7 for pitch and yaw.

image.thumb.png.d2fd7063bc2233462268901a33f1077a.png

The config file method suggests a pitch and yaw sensitivity of 50 with MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.002765 which feels equivalent to the in-game setting as far as I can tell.

image.thumb.png.764986f4b26b13ecbde00b4110a94fc9.png

With pitch/yaw set to 7 in-game and multipliers to 100 (since I can't set 119 in-game) the ADS sensitivity is still noticably higher than hipfire sensitivity. I've tried this with both the default MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit of 0.02 and with pitch/yaw set to 50 with MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.002765. ADSMouseMultiplierUnit is also set to the default 0.020000.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Edit: With some very imprecise testing, the ADS multipliers which seems closest to the pitch/yaw 50, MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.002765 is around 60 if that helps.

Edited by Captain Funsponge
Additional information.
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, Captain Funsponge said:

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Your settings for Destiny 2 indicates that you have set the FOV to 76.366893 (this is a multiplier, true vertical FOV is 45.42), while you have it set to 90 in Extraction which is almost twice as high.

With these settings a 2x scope in Extraction will have the same FOV as your hipfire in Destiny 2, which is not ideal. You should whenever possible match the actual FOV for hipfire, which makes the calculation more sensible: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=2e2438bfa7d4a1a39a04f9ea08f455b7