Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fortnite sens don't work probably

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Wizard
1 minute ago, L1ttlePsych0 said:

i tried many sens/360° for fortnite and rainbow six siege and it is not the same as rainbow when i calculate it to fortnite, can you try it?

What exact numbers are you trying? Note that the Fortnite Aim defaults to "Aim (Config File)" for now, change it to hipfire if that is what you want.

i already changed to that, example: sens 16 as hipfire in rainbow six siege with 800dpi and i transfer it to fortnite, and it say 0.041257 with 800dpi for fortnite i did it in the config file and saved it and i was testing it, but the different is big, in rainbow six siege is my cm/360° perfect and in fortnite is the cm/360° much lower than the rainbow cm/360°

how are you testing it? rainbow six siege and overwatch are the same 360°, fortnite is not the same as overwatch and rainbow six siege, it's said 12.4682 cm for fortnite and on my 45 cm mousepad it does 2  360° and overwatch and rainbow six siege are 3  360° on my 45cm mousepad, 12.4682 cm * 3 = 37.40cm, it must be 3  360° and not 2  360°

143.png Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - Hipfire (Simple)
Sensitivity 1:
MouseYawSensitivity=16
360° rotation:
12.4682 cm

176.png Overwatch - Hipfire
Sensitivity 1:
Sensitivity 13.89
360° rotation:
12.4682 cm

241.png Fortnite - Hipfire (Config file)
Sensitivity 1:
MouseSensitivity=0.041257
360° rotation:
12.4682 cm
Edited by L1ttlePsych0

There's a big chance you're using a different FoV, in that case it will feel different unless you match it.
Either too fast, because the FoV is too low. Or Too slow because the FoV is Higher.
It's a perspective thing

I mean, I could be horribly mistaken, but try checking if that matches.

Edited by NoMaD.oW
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, L1ttlePsych0 said:

how are you testing it?

Mainly with scripts simulating exact mouse movement or with a machine moving the mouse. Are you testing in 3rd person or 1st person? Have they made it possible to change FOV now? And lastly, can you send the contents of your GameUserSettings.ini file in a private message?

There must be something in your config that is changing the sensitivity.

• Wizard

Good news and bad news...

Good news is that I managed to replicate your issue. The bad news is that it seems to be a bug that sometimes causes a sudden burst of mouse acceleration out of the blue. Still an issue after patch 1.6 unfortunately.

I'll see if it can be tuned in any way, but it might be down to an issue with the game. The best thing you can do might be to lower the report rate of your mouse to 125 Hz if it supports it.