Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Boundary

• 11 months later...
5 minutes ago, zxy1273 said:

This game recently got a playtest, the sensitivity settings seems changed a little bit.

Maybe we can have an update?

btw, u can change sensitivity through game files just like other unreal engine games

the path is %LOCALAPPDATA%\ProjectBoundary\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\GameUserSettings.ini

22 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've updated it now with all the new stuff!

Thx a lot!

But I noticed that the ads sensitivity is too slow. I fell like it's not accurate. Could you give a check for that?

It may because the change of the fov or they just changed the method of the sensitivity.

You can go into the customization and select HR & ARMORY. In this page, you could select different weapons and press 'T' to test them in the shooting range.

Maybe you can use the default tk-47 as an example? It has a default iron sight.

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Have you disabled smoothing in the Input.ini file? It's absolutely necessary, sensitivity won't even be close to accurate without it, even with low polling rates.

Oh, It's the smoothing's problem! Thank you so much!!! Sorry for the neglecting the notes!

• 1 month later...

The games early access gets released on 13. April with hopefully a change to the fixed FOV and who knows what else, it will cost 22$ tho. 
So when can an update to the current calculations be expected, should there be any changes?

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Scca said:

The games early access gets released on 13. April with hopefully a change to the fixed FOV and who knows what else, it will cost 22$ tho. 
So when can an update to the current calculations be expected, should there be any changes?

As soon as I have access to the game. Unless there's any major changes it shouldn't take more than 0,5-1 hour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 3/24/2023 at 7:20 PM, Scca said:

Couldn't find anything different from the demo. Still no FOV option, and smoothing has to be disabled in the config file

• 1 month later...