Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

uniform soldier aiming coefficient AGAIN

im really getting frustrated by this.

so how does it actually works? what is the math? 

for the longest time i believed 0% coefficient in BF means what ever scope you pick. when you do any cm movement on the maus pad, you'll move across the monitor accordingly. (example (values are random) 5cm on pad 10cm on monitor when hip firing/2cm on pad 7 cm on monitor - 5cm on pad 10cm on monitor when using any scopes 6x or 4x or anything /2cm on pad 7 cm on monitor when using any scopes 6x or 4x or anything) until then i made a macro which will go to the right edge of my monitor on hipfire. so since coefficient% in BF is a 4:3 res value if i put 178% my scopes should do the same as in hipfire and match the edge of my screen, and for some reason 6x is not doing that but ADS is doing it. putting 6x aside, 178% will over shot any distance before edge of the screen tho, like if 4cm on monitor needed 2cm on pad in hipfire, with 178% when ADSing it will move 5cm on monitor with 2cm on pad. 

0% on the other hand is under shoting, what the hell should i do if i want every scope to move same distance on monitor with a same distance on pad just like when im hipfiring?

• Wizard

It's only possible to match one specific movement between scopes. Be it 360 distance, monitor distance to a specific point or tracking speed (i.e. 0%).

When you match one of these, everything else will be different. For instance if you match MDV 178%, movement to anywhere except the edge of the monitor will be different.

With MDV 0% the tracking a moving target will require the same speed of the mouse, but movement to any specific spot on the monitor will be different.

37 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

With MDV 0% the tracking a moving target will require the same speed of the mouse, but movement to any specific spot on the monitor will be different.

ahhh, it all makes sens now. your the best, my mind is at ease now.

so there is litteraly no way to achive same movment for different spots on monitor? so no matter the % of USA random flicks will be inconsistent?

so which one would be more optimal? well its all preferences but same tracking on 0% looks the one makes more sens? 

Edited by SeyedMB
  • Wizard
24 minutes ago, SeyedMB said:

so there is litteraly no way to achive same movment for different spots on monitor? so no matter the % of USA random flicks will be inconsistent?

so which one would be more optimal? well its all preferences but same tracking on 0% looks the one makes more sens? 

The only way to get the same movement to different spots on the monitor is to also match the FOV, but that's obviously only an option for hipfire.

MDV 0% is the one that makes most sense yes, but some do find it too slow on powerful scopes.