Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Oblivity

• Wizard
6 hours ago, Magico.- said:

Hey @DPI Wizard i'm currently talking to one of the devs who made oblivity, they were wondering what you meant by the conversion for BFV and 2042 being "plain broken" ? Because according to them their converter only has a 0.000043 difference. Images attached for reference.

Try with 0.1, 2 or 5 in Valorant instead and you'll see that it is completely off :)

On 27/03/2022 at 18:36, DPI Wizard said:

Try with 0.1, 2 or 5 in Valorant instead and you'll see that it is completely off :)

Thanks for notifying me of this. I forwarded it onto the devs, they seem to have released another patch a few hours ago which might have brushed up the sensitivity converter as well as the BFV and 2042 issues. Might be worth having another go at the analysis of the program again. :)

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Magico.- said:

Thanks for notifying me of this. I forwarded it onto the devs, they seem to have released another patch a few hours ago which might have brushed up the sensitivity converter as well as the BFV and 2042 issues. Might be worth having another go at the analysis of the program again. :)

Seems like they switched to in-game sensitivity, but it's still way off. For instance 5 in-game with 1000 DPI should be 52.46 cm, not 87.

image.png

image.png