Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

AimDownSightsMouse ?

My question is what is AimDownSightsMouse? I have been messing with my sens lately, and found this in the config file. Mine is set to 92, whereas my friend's is 50, another's is 40. I don't remember ever touching or changing this. What happens if I decrease/increase it ?

Answers are appreciated

• Wizard

You didn't specify what game you are talking about, but I assume it's Rainbow Six Siege :)

If so, this value is longer in use, it is replaced by ADSMouseSensitivity1x, ADSMouseSensitivity1xHalf etc. Previously you only had one ADS sensitivity that affected all weapons, but you now have sensitivity for each zoom level.

• 10 months later...
  • Wizard
On 3/22/2023 at 7:48 PM, wizkhaliqa said:

Thats good to know so it doesnt matter what its set to, but May i get an explanation to what adsmousesensitivityglobal is as well? is that the same? thanks

If you don't enable scope specific sensitivity (ADSMouseUseSpecific), the ADSMouseSensitivityGlobal value is the sensitivity applied to all scopes.