Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Ability to Calculate DPI instead of sensitivity.

A lot of games have terrible sensitivity sliders and options.  Mouse software allows for and remembers custom dpi settings for games.  It would be easier for and more precise for me to convert by dpi instead of sensitivity in some games.  Would it be possible to have this feature? or does it already exist?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is close to what I was thinking about but it doesn't work if the game I'm converting to doesn't have the sensitivity range to support the dpi I'm converting from.  I just get no result saying the converted sensitivity is too low or too high.  I was thinking I could choose the in game sensitivity on the game I'm converting to and the calculator gives me a new DPI to match the game I'm converting from.  Or maybe if the sensitivity is outside the range it gives the max or min sensitivity and the DPI to match.  

• Wizard
6 hours ago, shaeofwar said:

That is close to what I was thinking about but it doesn't work if the game I'm converting to doesn't have the sensitivity range to support the dpi I'm converting from.  I just get no result saying the converted sensitivity is too low or too high.

You should also get a new recommended DPI to get the sensitivity in range:

image.png

If you then enter this DPI for the game, you will get a valid calculation.