Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Apex to Modern Warfare II conversion

Lexx

Hi everyone! Can someone help me converting my apex legends sensitivity to Modern Warfare II please? It's a little confusing because MWII has ADS Field of View and ADS Mouse Sens options which I don't know which one I should be using to get a sens as close as possible to the one in apex. 

So far this is my configuration: https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=65f39e05a979a98eeda41bb396f96582

Thank you in advanced!!!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Lexx said:

One last question, is there a rule/equation or something to know what is the monitor matching distance needed so the ADS sensitivity feels the same in Apex and MWII? Thanks again!

If you convert from Apex, the best thing is to set the ADS and scope conversions to MDV 0% and the scale to your ADS sensitivity*100. So for instance if you have 0.9, set the scale to 90 etc.