Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

360 degree rotation does not match the length of the mouse pad.

ASPIIDD

Hello, I have a problem regarding the 360 degree rotation along the length of the mouse pad. Relatively not long ago, I can't say for sure, my sensa was equal to 360 degrees for a length of 45 centimeters in apex legends, R6S, Csgo, hunt showdown, this was true both in the game and in aimlab simulators and in kovaaks. Since recently, I I started to feel some discomfort in the sensitivity of the mouse, I decided to check the rotation by 360 degrees and now it does not correspond to what it was, about 5 centimeters are missing until the full rotation, both in all games and in aimlab and in kovaaks,my sensitivity values have changed and I don't understand how to solve the problem. My xtrfy m4 mouse does not have software like g hub or something like that, but it has firmware, I installed both the old version and the newer version which available at the moment and it didn’t help me, reinstalled windows and it didn’t help either, tried to find a solution to the problem on the Internet but didn’t find anything either, wrote in support of the mouse manufacturer and didn’t really tell me anything either. I asked my friend to do the same for the length of his mouse pad and everything works for him both in games and in simulators. I just don’t know what to do next and how to find a solution to the problem, in which direction should I move.
I understand only one thing - this is not normal. I just don't want to increase the sensitivity,I'm starting to think that if it's a mouse sensor, then all the sensor options I'll select will most likely not work correctly, not exactly as intended. That's why I decided to write here, maybe someone can give me some advice.

Previously, I had a similar problem when I just bought a mouse, but there the dpi did not match each other and it was decided by changing the firmware, now of course this does not help.

response from support --
Fredrik from Xtrfy Gaming AB
11:07
Hi.
It is really hard for me to say what the issue can be.
It depends so much that it is impossible for us to say whether there is an issue with our product or not.
Mouse sensitivity can be set by so many settings in windows and programs.
Hope you find the solution for you.

Kind regards

Fredrik Martinsson

Edited by ASPIIDD
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ASPIIDD said:

Hello, I have a problem regarding the 360 degree rotation along the length of the mouse pad. Relatively not long ago, I can't say for sure, my sensa was equal to 360 degrees for a length of 45 centimeters in apex legends, R6S, Csgo, hunt showdown, this was true both in the game and in aimlab simulators and in kovaaks. Since recently, I I started to feel some discomfort in the sensitivity of the mouse, I decided to check the rotation by 360 degrees and now it does not correspond to what it was, about 5 centimeters are missing until the full rotation, both in all games and in aimlab and in kovaaks,my sensitivity values have changed and I don't understand how to solve the problem. My xtrfy m4 mouse does not have software like g hub or something like that, but it has firmware, I installed both the old version and the newer version which available at the moment and it didn’t help me, reinstalled windows and it didn’t help either, tried to find a solution to the problem on the Internet but didn’t find anything either, wrote in support of the mouse manufacturer and didn’t really tell me anything either. I asked my friend to do the same for the length of his mouse pad and everything works for him both in games and in simulators. I just don’t know what to do next and how to find a solution to the problem, in which direction should I move.
I understand only one thing - this is not normal. I just don't want to increase the sensitivity,I'm starting to think that if it's a mouse sensor, then all the sensor options I'll select will most likely not work correctly, not exactly as intended. That's why I decided to write here, maybe someone can give me some advice.

Previously, I had a similar problem when I just bought a mouse, but there the dpi did not match each other and it was decided by changing the firmware, now of course this does not help.

response from support --
11:07
Hi.
It is really hard for me to say what the issue can be.
It depends so much that it is impossible for us to say whether there is an issue with our product or not.
Mouse sensitivity can be set by so many settings in windows and programs.
Hope you find the solution for you.

Kind regards

Fredrik Martinsson

---------------

meassureing your 360 using your mousepad can be really inconsistent so that isnt a go to id use to check for accuracy

----------------------

this could be quite simple

odds are that your mouse  sensor is simply a little bit different than other sensors this hapepens with almost every mouse out there its called dpi deviation / might also be the measureing technique or something along the lines of sensor positon in relation to your old mouse

bad news is that you cant do much about that when there is no software (usually you would jsut adjust and raise or lower your sense to fit the old value)

the good news would be that you can use other toold like raw accel or custom curve to actually change your mouse input to fit what you would like it to be although that takes a few more steps than through mouse software but works with every mouse out there and gives you far more granular control.

if you need help with setting that up id recommend that discord https://discord.gg/aRdvmDkd5E

Edited by fortunate reee
more input to give
2 часа назад, fortunate reee сказал:

---------------

измерение вашего 360 с помощью коврика для мыши может быть действительно непоследовательным, поэтому не следует использовать идентификатор для проверки точности

----------------------

это может быть довольно просто

есть вероятность, что датчик вашей мыши просто немного отличается от других датчиков, это происходит почти с каждой мышью, это называется отклонением dpi . или понизьте свой смысл, чтобы соответствовать старому значению)

Хорошей новостью будет то, что вы можете использовать другие инструменты, такие как необработанное ускорение или пользовательскую кривую, чтобы фактически изменить ввод мыши, чтобы он соответствовал тому, что вы хотели бы, хотя это требует на несколько шагов больше, чем с помощью программного обеспечения для мыши, но работает с любой мышью. и дает вам гораздо более детальный контроль.

other sensors? everything happens on one mouse.

3 часа назад, fortunate reee сказал:

friends mouse vs your mouse vs my mouse

all 400 dpi 2 in game = 3 results in 360 deg  ( more or less accurate)

Understood. But this does not negate the regret of the fact that I have a problem with which, apparently, no one can help me figure it out.

12 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

the good news would be that you can use other toold like raw accel or custom curve to actually change your mouse input to fit what you would like it to be although that takes a few more steps than through mouse software but works with every mouse out there and gives you far more granular control.

if you need help with setting that up id recommend that discord https://discord.gg/aRdvmDkd5E

!

if your sensor gives you a sens that is "too high " you ca simply

image.png.30694d6eae51d6799ecfdfde6da7cf65.png

set this program (or raw accel) to a flat line and calculate the sens multiplier in this case this would multiply the input by 0.7 and thus make the input sower pretty much the easiest way to correct for dpi deviation

Edited by fortunate reee