Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Converting Valorant to CSGO

Go to solution Solved by FlipFlops,

Hello, im trying to convert my sens from valorant to CSGO but nothing ive tried feels quite right. Ive switched my CS res to 1810x1080 to try and match the fov of Val but i just cant find a sens that feels comfortable. I also noticed that when using monitor distance as my conversion method it remains the same no matter what CS res i am using, i think maybe i misunderstand how it works. I generally use mointor distance vertical for all my conversions.

heres the link for what i was trying if thats any help

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=fec5f9a05b50a6c8a1f7f184b11c27c7

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, FlipFlops said:

I also noticed that when using monitor distance as my conversion method it remains the same no matter what CS res i am using, i think maybe i misunderstand how it works.

The conversion you are using is MDV 0%, so it uses the vertical FOV for the calculations. For CSGO this FOV stays the same regardless of resolution or aspect ratio, that's why it doesn't change.

4 minutes ago, FlipFlops said:

Is the calculated ADS and scope sensitivity for Valorant in that output the same as what you actually use in the game?

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, FlipFlops said:

Yes i use those ADS and Scope (.87 for rifle ads and .747 for OP single scope)

Ok, in that case the calculation look good, what might be throwing you off the stretched resolution, as the horizontal sensitivity will be different unless you switch to MDH 0% instead. This will not impact your Valorant sensitivity, only CSGO.