Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Conversion to different FOV on different game

Hello!

I know there isn't a "best" conversion method per say, and it is always preferable to keep the same FOV on all the games you play, but I usually play at 110 FOV, and when switching to CS, Valorant, or even Destiny 2, I can't go that high. What is the conversion method I should use when there is not the same FOV on another game? MDH or MDV and at which percentage? 

I know 360°/Distance is useful only when keeping same FOV. I am kinda lost on what to use generally, and especially when the FOV varies. Thank you in advance

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
5 hours ago, xYoussifer said:

I know 360°/Distance is useful only when keeping same FOV.

When you keep the same FOV, any conversion method will result in the same sensitivity. 360 distance is useful when you want your navigation to be consistent, say turning around corners or 180 degrees to look behind you. The other methods are useful when you want a consistent aim based on what you see on the monitor.