Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Custom Designed Mouse shell based on G-Wolves HSK+ pro 4k PCB

WalkTV

20230401_081326.jpg

20230331_215240.jpg20230416_084125.jpg

Finishing up the final touches on my self designed mouse shell, based on PCB from HSK+ pro 4k. Have a few changes from later prototypes(grey version) I'll be rolling into the final(pink) design, including smaller, rounded feet, improved buttons(detached so can be printed separately for higher quality) and improved stability/strength without added weight. sensor position and length will not be rolled up). Over all, it took me approx 20 Iterations from first prototype to what will be the final iteration, pictured grey is prototype #19. This is not an ad I am sharing this because I think it's cool and people will like it, I spent a lot of time on it and I'm proud of it now that the project is drawing to a close.

It features: 

Extreme light weight: total weight is only~16.5g-18g (depending on side buttons/battery/sensor position)

Exceptional clicks, extremely low resistance

thumb, pinky, foregrip, and LMB/RMB sized and spaced to the most perfect relaxed grip for yours truly. A much wider grip than most mice, especially fingertip grips, allows for me to naturally grip the mouse with no tension whatsoever. I can play for any amount of time and feel absolutely no fatigue.

UHMW tape/dots for mouse feet, perfect for skypad(much better than PTFE IMO!)

Wilson Grip tape for the grips. Extremely cheap and easy to replace, but functions excellent as a grip.

Everything that comes with the PCB, including wireless capability, 4k polling rate, and and a solid sensor.

side button optional(I have a design that works for it, but prefer to not use the side buttons to reduce weight)

Ability to reposition the sensor. The grey version pictured(most recent test bench, mouse I'll be personally using going forward) has the sensor moved very far down towards the wrist, which lowers the relative sens of my wrist aiming compared to my arm aiming, allowing for more precision without giving up any sens on the arm. Pink version is opposite - sensor is extremely far up, ideal for wrist aimers.