Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mouse sensitivity from 1920x1080 24 inch to 2560x1440...HELP

Hello guys,

I changed my old TN panel (1920x 1080) with my new Asus monitor (2560x1440) and that totally messed my aim.

I use to play 800DPI x 0.635 in VALORANT. I tried to use Mouse Sensitivity Calculator to convert using Monitor Distance instead of simple CM on mousepad but it requires a Premium Account.

Could some help me pls...totally messed my aim!

Changing monitor size always changes your perceived sensitivity, you can compensate in one way but it will change it in another. Changing monitor distance to compensate for the new size will change your navigation / 360 distance. It is usually best just to adapt to the new size over a little while. You can also compensate by increasing the FOV, but this is not always possible depending on the game's options.

Or you can create a custom 24" unscaled resolution of 2275 x 1280 with black bars and play 24" in games where you are concerned you aim is different. You'll still benefit from the increased pixel density with no change in perceived sensitivity. You can then just use the 27" resolution on the desktop or in other games where aiming is not critical.

Or you can return the monitor and go back to 24".

Those are your only options.

Edited by TheNoobPolice