Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Beginner looking for help with converting BF2042's Uniform Soldier Aiming to other games.

My Battlefield sens with 71 vertical fov, USA on, Coefficient 0 is perfect for me. Now all I wanna do is convert it to other games. 

First game I'm trying to nail down is Apex. I feel like I'm doing it right but something about the scopes in Apex just doesn't feel right. Could use some assistance from anyone willing. I'm going to be converting to R6 Siege next as well.

Am I doing this right? Mainly I wonder about Monitor Distance - Vertical. It's set to 0 because that's what my BF coefficient is. That setting applies to which game, before, after, both, depends on the game? I see it entering the value under sensitivity 2 for BF. Ugh, This table is really confusing, tbh.

Any help is appreciated! :)

0YbgXtk.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/06/2023 at 06:17, phantomliberty said:

My Battlefield sens with 71 vertical fov, USA on, Coefficient 0 is perfect for me. Now all I wanna do is convert it to other games. 

First game I'm trying to nail down is Apex. I feel like I'm doing it right but something about the scopes in Apex just doesn't feel right. Could use some assistance from anyone willing. I'm going to be converting to R6 Siege next as well.

Am I doing this right? Mainly I wonder about Monitor Distance - Vertical. It's set to 0 because that's what my BF coefficient is. That setting applies to which game, before, after, both, depends on the game? I see it entering the value under sensitivity 2 for BF. Ugh, This table is really confusing, tbh.

Any help is appreciated! :)

0YbgXtk.png

if you are using usa 0 you are set to go with default ads in apex and siege since both either always had 0% as their default or have adapted to it recently

so 50 ads in siege and 1.0 in apex should hit the mark ( the reason the site shows you 0.999... is because of a roundign error  apex hasnt adressed in ages so if you want the most accurate option you can simply modifiy the settings.

--

if the calculator is too complicated id suggest setting both games to "in game" this will this will reduce the amount of numbers sicne you habe less options at the cost of accuracy

---

if you want a similar feel as well as distance while matching id suggest using the same fov across games auto fov ( top right corner of the calculator ) works great sicne you wont hagve to worry about fov type.

---

func fact : if you use the "share" button (purple) others can easiely help you by makign changes or sendign you a improved  link to your conversion

Appreciate the help! I don't mind at all diving into configs and whatnot. Anything to get that sweet muscle memory aim.

The only part I really have trouble with is the coefficient and knowing what value to put in there when making the conversion. Do you know if there is any sort of app or resource where I can find these values per game? I like to convert to everything that I play but not knowing how the scaling works for other games it ends up feeling like a guessing game. Would comparing and matching pixel ratios help me determine if the currently set coefficient is correct for the game I am converting to?