Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow Six Multiplier 1 (MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit)

So why we cant set the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit ( multipler1) in the "all" calculations for r6? I use a diferent value ( 0.002 not 0.02) and its easier to use the in game menu for sensitivity , but by not being able to change becomes a lot hard to use the calculator.
When trying to get hipfire there is the same problem.
but for scopes it lets you input it.

Ex: I want to write my multipliyer 1 value there so the calculator can give me the sensitivity number.

brave_Menma2fhar.png

7 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Because you have selected "In-game" and not "Config File" as location.

nope , config you cant change it , you just can change if its the game you input the sensitivity not for converting it.(output)

Edited by Donni
  • Wizard
13 hours ago, Donni said:

nope , config you cant change it , you just can change if its the game you input the sensitivity not for converting it.

Sorry, thought you meant ADSMouseMultiplierUnit. MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit is being calculated to give you the most precise sensitivity for hipfire, so it wouldn't make any sense the use an existing value. I could make an opposite entry where you enter your MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and MouseYawSensitivity is calculated instead, but it would be really inaccurate in comparison.

13 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Sorry, thought you meant ADSMouseMultiplierUnit. MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit is being calculated to give you the most precise sensitivity for hipfire, so it wouldn't make any sense the use an existing value. I could make an opposite entry where you enter your MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and MouseYawSensitivity is calculated instead, but it would be really inaccurate in comparison.

Its because a lot of people changed they multiplyer from 0.02 to 0.002 or 0.0023 and fine tuned their sense in-game instead of just changing it in the ini and letting at 50 in-game.

You cant open to  change mult1(MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit) in "ingame" option on the output ? 

image.png

• Wizard
12 hours ago, Donni said:

You cant open to  change mult1(MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit) in "ingame" option on the output ? 

In-game sensitivity is meant for those who do not want to mess around in config files.

If you provide a MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and instead calculate the MouseYawSensitivity it will be very inaccurate since there's no decimal support for it.

The calculator will give you the most accurate and precise sensitivity for your conversion when using the config file, there's really no reason to change the hipfire sensitivity in-game afterwards? If you want to change it, do a new calculation with your new preference.

Note that you can manually adjust the Sensitivity 1 (MouseYawSensitivity) in the config file calculation until the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit is calculated to be close to what you want.

its because I do not want to keep changing config everytime I want to change sensitivity a little bit(image it mid match too) that I changed one time by a decimal , so I just use the in-game slider , like the majority of the r6 comunity did while ago and it makes easier to compare to people that have the normal one ( since its a change in decimal of the original , 3 becomes 30 etc...).
But ok , if it is that hard to open for us to input ours its ok. I`m just using it like that for years and it get in my nervs how much difficult/annoying it is for me  this way.