Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

The effects of 125 polling rate

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

This might be a tricky one since most people are too scared to go this low. I have been using 125 for about a year and I have mix results. On 1 hand since i play at 26cms 360 on all games and my flicks are sometimes GOD tier and it looks like i have actual aimbot and same for tracking but on the other my mind has been convincing me that because of how high of a sens I play its result in inconsistencys when moving at high speeds. Is this possible or is my mind playing tricks?

• Wizard
  • Solution

A lot of games, especially those based Unreal Engine 4/5, have smoothing enabled by default. And if you don't disable it, 125 Hz is in most cases the only accurate option. Using 1000 Hz results in extreme negative acceleration and terrible accuracy.

But in normal cases the accuracy should be exactly the same, but with a (theoretical) less smooth motion.

52 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

A lot of games, especially those based Unreal Engine 4/5, have smoothing enabled by default. And if you don't disable it, 125 Hz is in most cases the only accurate option. Using 1000 Hz results in extreme negative acceleration and terrible accuracy.

But in normal cases the accuracy should be exactly the same, but with a (theoretical) less smooth motion.

I can second that in the old cod titles 125hz feels much better than 1000hz.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
27 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

Can someone explain why the models stutter with 125 hz? Even if you don’t move the mouse.

He is moving the mouse to keep the bot in the center. This is an effect of polling rate vs FPS, if you limit the FPS to 125 Hz it will look a lot smoother.

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

He is moving the mouse to keep the bot in the center. This is an effect of polling rate vs FPS, if you limit the FPS to 125 Hz it will look a lot smoother.

You are right locked fps to 125 stops the stutter. 
Back in days everyone was using 125hz polling rate since it was default. Also games with higher fps than 125. It’s funny I never noticed the stutter back then. 
I wonder if you guys noticed stutter with 125hz in the past.