Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

How to get same sensitivity feelings between monitor sizes?

Hello, i just did go from 17.3 inch 144hz 1920x1080 16:9 laptop to 23.8 inch 144hz 1920x1080 16:9 desktop pc and my sensisitivty feels faster and my aim so bad. I did try to re-train myself i'm really bad on finding new sensitivity all gone wrong man. How i can get same feelings on sensitivity on my desktop pc. How to calculate it? I really want to make it 1-1 like before.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can do it by just entering your old and new monitor size and using a monitor distance based conversion, but note that this is a premium feature.

Yeah, i did buy premium couple times before it's okay i cna buy it again, but how should i set monitor distance for get same exactly feeling can you help me please? thanks.

I do that thing simplier xD: measure horizontal size of the monitor ,then measure how far it is placed from the edge of the desk then calculate ratio between those. So when i have bigger monitor, knowing its hor size i just place it further on the table according to that ratio.Makes it feel kinda the same without the need to change sens

On 1/13/2024 at 6:14 AM, Dribbler said:

I do that thing simplier xD: measure horizontal size of the monitor ,then measure how far it is placed from the edge of the desk then calculate ratio between those. So when i have bigger monitor, knowing its hor size i just place it further on the table according to that ratio.Makes it feel kinda the same without the need to change sens

How can i do that help me please?

On 1/14/2024 at 3:58 PM, nambakorea said:

How can i do that help me please?

you need premium, and change monitor size, and convert to a monitor distance you like the best, be it 0%-100%-133% or 178% or the various other methods like jedi trick, dynamic, viewspeed etc

change.png

Edited by philheath
20 minutes ago, philheath said:

you need premium, and change monitor size, and convert to a monitor distance you like the best, be it 0%-100%-133% or 178% or the various other methods like jedi trick, dynamic, viewspeed etc

change.png

Yeah, i bought premium before and calculate like that with monitor distance vertical %0 but my aim still bad i don't know what's going on. My flicks was insane before, even got tons of cheater comment on my steam profile but i can't hit a single shot now.

7 hours ago, nambakorea said:

Yeah, i bought premium before and calculate like that with monitor distance vertical %0 but my aim still bad i don't know what's going on. My flicks was insane before, even got tons of cheater comment on my steam profile but i can't hit a single shot now.

0% is not good for flicks, maybe try  100% - 133% - 178%

• 3 months later...

My answer might be a bit late. Your monitor before was 17.3" and now is 23.8". This is a size increase of 37.6%. So your new mousespeed should be 37.6% higher. For example if your windows mousespeed was 8 you need to add 8*37.6%=3. So your new mousespeed should be 11.

30 minutes ago, philaim said:

My answer might be a bit late. Your monitor before was 17.3" and now is 23.8". This is a size increase of 37.6%. So your new mousespeed should be 37.6% higher. For example if your windows mousespeed was 8 you need to add 8*37.6%=3. So your new mousespeed should be 11.

are u sure it should be faster not slower? because i remember when i playing on 17.3 inch it was feeling more slower.