Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

How to get same sensitivity feelings between monitor sizes?

Hello, i just did go from 17.3 inch 144hz 1920x1080 16:9 laptop to 23.8 inch 144hz 1920x1080 16:9 desktop pc and my sensisitivty feels faster and my aim so bad. I did try to re-train myself i'm really bad on finding new sensitivity all gone wrong man. How i can get same feelings on sensitivity on my desktop pc. How to calculate it? I really want to make it 1-1 like before.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can do it by just entering your old and new monitor size and using a monitor distance based conversion, but note that this is a premium feature.

Yeah, i did buy premium couple times before it's okay i cna buy it again, but how should i set monitor distance for get same exactly feeling can you help me please? thanks.

I do that thing simplier xD: measure horizontal size of the monitor ,then measure how far it is placed from the edge of the desk then calculate ratio between those. So when i have bigger monitor, knowing its hor size i just place it further on the table according to that ratio.Makes it feel kinda the same without the need to change sens

On 1/13/2024 at 6:14 AM, Dribbler said:

I do that thing simplier xD: measure horizontal size of the monitor ,then measure how far it is placed from the edge of the desk then calculate ratio between those. So when i have bigger monitor, knowing its hor size i just place it further on the table according to that ratio.Makes it feel kinda the same without the need to change sens

How can i do that help me please?

On 1/14/2024 at 3:58 PM, nambakorea said:

How can i do that help me please?

you need premium, and change monitor size, and convert to a monitor distance you like the best, be it 0%-100%-133% or 178% or the various other methods like jedi trick, dynamic, viewspeed etc

change.png

Edited by philheath
20 minutes ago, philheath said:

you need premium, and change monitor size, and convert to a monitor distance you like the best, be it 0%-100%-133% or 178% or the various other methods like jedi trick, dynamic, viewspeed etc

change.png

Yeah, i bought premium before and calculate like that with monitor distance vertical %0 but my aim still bad i don't know what's going on. My flicks was insane before, even got tons of cheater comment on my steam profile but i can't hit a single shot now.

7 hours ago, nambakorea said:

Yeah, i bought premium before and calculate like that with monitor distance vertical %0 but my aim still bad i don't know what's going on. My flicks was insane before, even got tons of cheater comment on my steam profile but i can't hit a single shot now.

0% is not good for flicks, maybe try  100% - 133% - 178%

• 3 months later...

My answer might be a bit late. Your monitor before was 17.3" and now is 23.8". This is a size increase of 37.6%. So your new mousespeed should be 37.6% higher. For example if your windows mousespeed was 8 you need to add 8*37.6%=3. So your new mousespeed should be 11.

30 minutes ago, philaim said:

My answer might be a bit late. Your monitor before was 17.3" and now is 23.8". This is a size increase of 37.6%. So your new mousespeed should be 37.6% higher. For example if your windows mousespeed was 8 you need to add 8*37.6%=3. So your new mousespeed should be 11.

are u sure it should be faster not slower? because i remember when i playing on 17.3 inch it was feeling more slower.