Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Pls halp - CS2 conversion to Warzone 3

Go to solution Solved by DPI Wizard,

Hey guys, idk why it's saying my zoom sens is lower than 1. Also, what do I need to put the monitor distance stuff to? Shouldn't it like auto calculate depending on the game u select? I tried reading faq's but get lost. I know I use 1.78 monitor distance coefficient in COD, cuz i was told that's what's good for 16:9

What do I need to do here? 

Screenshot 2024-02-06 170831.png

Edited by Snowawhoahoh
  • Wizard
13 hours ago, Snowawhoahoh said:

Hey guys, idk why it's saying my zoom sens is lower than 1. Also, what do I need to put the monitor distance stuff to? Shouldn't it like auto calculate depending on the game u select?

The calculator needs to know what your current settings are, that's what the green "Reverse" button is for. Use that to enter your current settings and find the best conversion methods to match them.

With all due respect, it doesn't make sense that I should have to click a reverse button to enter my zoom sensitivity for CS2. Also, how can I factor in the 133% monitor distance coefficient from cs into %178 in COD? From what I understand 1.78 or 178% should be used for 16:9 shouldn't it? Edit: figured out sensitivity 2 is the area to input MDC. 

Edited by Snowawhoahoh
  • Wizard
  • Solution

With all due respect, it doesn't make sense that I should have to click a reverse button to enter my zoom sensitivity for CS2.

The calculator can't guess your sensitivity settings, so obviously you have to enter it somewhere... And for the conversion to be correct, the closest matching conversion method has to be reverse-calculated.

Did I do it correctly here? 

This is correct yes, but if you set the coefficient to 1.33 instead the zoom sensitivity values will be closer to 1 and more consistent across all the different aims.

• 3 weeks later...