Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Dishonored

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

It worked for me, I changed my sense with that, it sorta multiplies ingame depending on which mouse setting you have it set.

I went ingame and pulled the sensitivity bar all the way to the left, then pressed the right arrowkey 3 times.

After I did that, I went into C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\Dishonored\DishonoredGame\Config and opened the DishonoredInput.ini. In there, I changed it to MouseSensitivity=20.75

It changed my ingame sensitivity for me. Even an adjustment of 0.05 changed the sensitivity for me.

Thanks for your fast reply btw! :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

The sensitivity in the calculator is way too high for all levels. Maybe an update changed things but I hope you'll investigate as keeping my perfect sensitivity is a big reason for why I keep paying for this app. The calculator recommends me to use 1450 DPI as a minimum  for a 38.48 cm 360 but it's way too high.

• Wizard

The sensitivity in the calculator is way too high for all levels. Maybe an update changed things but I hope you'll investigate as keeping my perfect sensitivity is a big reason for why I keep paying for this app. The calculator recommends me to use 1450 DPI as a minimum  for a 38.48 cm 360 but it's way too high

I'll look into it ASAP. For the records, what are you converting from? A screenshot would be nice so I can replicate and fix :)

zNumoOV.png

For reference, I eye-balled it as close as I could and am playing at 900 DPI + 3 in-game sensitivity for now.  Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm on a fresh install of the game and have never touched any .ini files.

Edited by sdatta01
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...