FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

[FIXED] CrossFire

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Wizard

There is no acceleration in the game. I've played it since I came out and I dominate it like no other. I just want to convert my sensitivity to CS:GO. If you need help with the game I know everything there is to know about it. Message me and we can talk.

Just to be sure, it's this game right:

http://crossfire.gamerage.com/

:huh:

I see it was just released on Steam, maybe I'll try that version. Unless there is another Crossfire game?

• 3 weeks later...

But those two are the same, right? Unless I'm missing some options, there are tons of acceleration in the EU one.

Yes the two are the same... It's the same game only on different servers... Also some information you might want to know is that the game doesn't work properly with mice that have polling rates of anything over 500 or even 400, if you are experiencing any form of jagged movement or any sort of weird mouse maneuvers then I strongly suggest you drop your polling rate to around 250hz or something along those lines... That's the only real way to make sure your mouse is moving smooth, straight and proper like it should... Also if you need a reference game then I suggest you turn to cs1.6... It has the same sort of view models and the same feel to it in general so maybe that can help in making up a formula for crossfire.

Also I too can confirm that there is no steam version of this game.

Another thing you might want to know is that the mouse engine of the game is REALLY old... Which is why it has problems with the high polling rates, plus that is also why there is a lot of acceleration in this game, sadly you cant really do anything about it aside from dropping the sensitivity to make it feel at least somewhat natural.

Hope I helped in some way.

Edited by CynicalShots
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Wizard
57 minutes ago, 1066684750 said:

那个游戏只支持125hz polling rate,如果可以的话喜欢能支持这个游戏。我身边好多这样的需求。

125Hz doesn't solve the acceleration issue unfortunately.

This game has the same issue as Combat Arms Classic which uses the same engine.

It has acceleration, yet these "pros' have not detected it. http://forum.z8games.com/forum/crossfire/cf-competitive-forum/205855-acceleration-and-hertz-issues

It says if you use a 125hz polling rate option on like a Razer or Logitech mouse, you can get the acceleration reduced greatly. I also request this game if you can give it another chance.

Edited by NovaTitan
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 11:51 AM, DPI Wizard said:

125Hz doesn't solve the acceleration issue unfortunately.

This game has the same issue as Combat Arms Classic which uses the same engine.

Could you please do an approximate calculation with 125hz ? (it is okey if we have some % of divergency) 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...