Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

7 Days To Die

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I just tried converting my usual sensitivity to 7 days to die and the result was roughly 20-30% too high.

Edit: after some manual fiddling around, the value giving me the result I wanted was around 0.045 when the tool said to use 0.05512320.

Edited by ygdrad
  • 2 years later...
  • Wizard
10 hours ago, Fish Gaming said:

wanted to add to this thread, I just bought this game and want to play it but the sensitivity that is converted in the calculator is too fast. Needs to be looked at again.

Updated this game now and added zoom sensitivity.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just wanted to post an update on setting the FOV using a method than the in-game menu. You can set it in the Registry under "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\The Fun Pimps\7 Days To Die" OptionsGfxFOV_h4285148883 just modify the file with the value given for your FOV setting.

(I have also updated the PC Gaming Wiki with this information)

Edited by dlkhalo
  • 6 months later...

as noted

sg OptionsFieldOfView <any number>

no longer works, however the new value should be

sg OptionsGfxFOV <any whole number>

it seems to not accept any form of float(aka it accepts "74" but not "74.1")

Edited by Jimmon
remove unneeded formatting
  • Wizard
16 hours ago, Jimmon said:

as noted

sg OptionsFieldOfView <any number>

no longer works, however the new value should be

sg OptionsGfxFOV <any whole number>

it seems to not accept any form of float(aka it accepts "74" but not "74.1")

Updated!

• 7 months later...
On 1/25/2022 at 2:27 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Is the calculated distance for zoom wrong? What exactly are you testing with?

Im currently using the numbers provided by the calculator 

when i zoom in with every weapon the sensitivity seems to be too slow..

i tried doubling the number  but it seems kind of off but more accurate, its not 50% off... maybe less

Thank you for taking time to update this old game.. hahah it's good though

• Wizard
47 minutes ago, uballex said:

Im currently using the numbers provided by the calculator 

when i zoom in with every weapon the sensitivity seems to be too slow..

i tried doubling the number  but it seems kind of off but more accurate, its not 50% off... maybe less

Thank you for taking time to update this old game.. hahah it's good though

It's been a few years, but I think I only analyzed something like a shotgun's ADS, nothing more. Other weapons and sights are likely different, is there a way to easily get everything to test with in the game now?

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's been a few years, but I think I only analyzed something like a shotgun's ADS, nothing more. Other weapons and sights are likely different, is there a way to easily get everything to test with in the game now?

awsome!! 

yes i send you the info on how to enable the creative menu quoted

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Cheat_Mode

Cheat Mode is an option found in the game settings on the Continue Game or Start New Game screen and is located under the Advanced tab. It allows you to control whether players will have access to the unlock all skin Menu in game. If enabled, players will be able to select and place any item available from the Creative Menu.

• In order to open the Creative Menu press the U key.
  • To enable and disable God mode press the Q key.
  • To enable and disable Flying press the H key. While Flying, press Space to go up and C to go down. You can fly faster by pressing and holding Shift
  • Fly Mode hasn't been made a part of console, just PC only at the moment.
  • 1 year later...

with the new Alpha 21 release, when attempting to use sg OptionsMouseSensitivity in the console it gives the error: Error parsing parameter: OptionsMouseSensitivity. Worked fine before this update. If you don't put a value, for example, sg OptionsMouseSensitivity instead of sg OptionsMouseSensitivity [value] it says: Parameters: <game pref> <value>. I've tried creating a world and backing out thinking maybe the values just weren't added to a file or something. Also restarted. Nothing. I think they changed the structure of the command.

The calc doesn't work for Alpha 21. Can this be fixed or can I be refunded? I renewed sub to use the calc and input my settings, but the command doesn't work in the latest experimental release.

It's been 2 days now. I've been reasonably patient about a response by this point.

Edit: To clarify when I posted this earlier, I didn't expect it to be fixed this quickly. I just wanted a response to know someone is aware of the issue.

Edited by immortalglass
  • Wizard
On 6/14/2023 at 1:35 AM, immortalglass said:

with the new Alpha 21 release, when attempting to use sg OptionsMouseSensitivity in the console it gives the error: Error parsing parameter: OptionsMouseSensitivity. Worked fine before this update. If you don't put a value, for example, sg OptionsMouseSensitivity instead of sg OptionsMouseSensitivity [value] it says: Parameters: <game pref> <value>. I've tried creating a world and backing out thinking maybe the values just weren't added to a file or something. Also restarted. Nothing. I think they changed the structure of the command.

I've added a special option for Alpha 21 with the new console commands.

• 3 weeks later...

@DPI Wizard

it seems the new sensitivity console commands aren't working, first off you need to be an admin or the console denies your command, and then after you get admin the console says the commands were entered but even after leaving and coming back your sensitivity is unchanged. I'm guessing yesterdays update messed something up, or i'm doing something wrong.

thanks in advance for all your help Wiz.

• Wizard
15 hours ago, Cptkekflip said:

it seems the new sensitivity console commands aren't working

The new command should work, the one that was listed under the "Alpha 21+" special option. I've removed this option now and replaced the command in the regular calculation with the new one as the alpha 21 is released now.

It's working as intended here, but as always you need to exit and enter the world to make the change take effect.

image.png

Let me know if you still have issues, if it's not working in some cases I can also add the registry calculation as an option.