Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Any way we could get a car sensitivity option as well for conversion? Also, I see this hasnt been updated since Z2. Im fairly certain they may have changed ADS FOV's since then. Any chance you could take a second look DPI Wizard? I've recently been turning a lot of people in the H1 comp community onto viewspeed and I want to make sure all of the information is correct.

Edited by KandiVan
  • 3 weeks later...

My problem now is when I convert from windows 400dpi 24" 1920x1080 the scope is too fast7 I don't really understand why...

Should I leave it like default everything and don't touch ADS and SCOPED? or how does it work. Thanks.

Edited by Ivanovich
  • Wizard
On 5/13/2017 at 1:22 AM, Ivanovich said:

My problem now is when I convert from windows 400dpi 24" 1920x1080 the scope is too fast7 I don't really understand why...

Should I leave it like default everything and don't touch ADS and SCOPED? or how does it work. Thanks.

What settings are you using and what are you converting from?

4 minutes ago, Harrison Swinson said:

Does the FOV in H1 relate to the sensitivity change between two games?

Yes, unless you match 360 distance FOV will make a difference.

On 5/12/2017 at 5:22 PM, Ivanovich said:

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

What settings are you using and what are you converting from?

Im on the same page. H1 is the one game that I just cant seem to do viewspeed on the scoped and ADS sensitivities consistently. I've tried for months of training and just cant seem to nail it down. I personally think it has to do with how slow the character movement is and how finite your mouse movements have to be to track heads (small hitbox as well). Maybe dpi wizard could check the FOV's to verify they are still correct on the ADS and scoped? Regardless, I think its just the game itself.

• Wizard

Not affected by FOV means that the 360 distance (i.e. the sensitivity) is unaffected by it. When you do calculations with monitor distance or viewspeed, it will affect it either way.

For all games unless noted otherwise, enter your configured FOV. The scope FOV will either be calculated based on this, or it has a fixed FOV.