Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Dirty Bomb

• 11 months later...

I don't think this is accurate with what updates they have done since.  FOV is now vertical, default 65 and I find it really strange that distance/360 does not change with fov as it does with every other unreal engine 3 game.  Can you check?

Edited by nis
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard

I don't think this is accurate with what updates they have done since.  FOV is now vertical, default 65 and I find it really strange that distance/360 does not change with fov as it does with every other unreal engine 3 game.  Can you check?

I will check it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard

FOV in Dirty Bomb is vertical default to 65 i believe. I swear the sensitivity changes according to FOV also.

Updated the FOV to vertical now. And while it might feel like it, changing the FOV does not actually change the distance/360. And with the Unreal Engine 3, it's pretty much 50/50 if FOV affects sensitivity or not :)

• 1 month later...

Something odd is going on. In the shooterinput.ini, I put the sensitivity but it never ever actually uses it. It uses what the game slider is and not what mousesensitivity= in the file is. Maybe it's just a bug with the menu?

Edited by ball2hi
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Changing the sensitivity in the .ini file doesn't work, only the in-game sensitivity slider does. The second time you launch the game it replaces the value in the .ini with whatever you have set in the slider.

I tried using the setsensitivity command and that didn't work either.

Edited by Trendle
  • Wizard

Can anyone else let Wizard know? That way he can prioritize this and perhaps find a fix. Xbye and I can't be the only ones here who play Dirty Bomb and noticed this.  :rolleyes:

Seems like you have to change it in-game now, but you can use the console to enter more decimals than in the menus. I've updated the calculator.

Seems like you have to change it in-game now, but you can use the console to enter more decimals than in the menus. I've updated the calculator.

So you have confirmed that setsensitivity in the console works, even though it doesn't register in the .ini? Btw, the console is binded to the home key for me by default, not tilde. For you it's tilde?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...