Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

Yeah what I was trying to do was change my CSGO sensitivity to emulate 750 DPI. I can only switch between 700-800 and I wanted 750. I also wanted to make my windows feel the same as 750 DPI if that makes sens. I posted my question on reddit to see cause when it comes to math like that i'm no good. I got a reply but don't know how accurate it is. I know this is outside the scope of your site but can you take a look and see if it is accurate?

My question was;

I got a new mouse that only does intervals of 100 and not 50 and I am used to 450 DPI. I know how to make my CS feel the same but how can I make my windows feel the same? Do I have to raise my DPI and lower my windows sensitivity in some fashion?

If it helps I am using 2.2 sensitivity ingame.

Here is the response I got

Edited by Harrison Swinson
On 29.10.2017 at 11:40 AM, Quackerjack said:

someone checked this out? I wonder whos right now. They calculator gives me a number of 0.97....

i still dont get it. Is 0.81......... now the same as my sensitivity or is it 0.97.... I read over and over

Edited by Quackerjack
  • Wizard
18 hours ago, DantebeaR said:

Does going from Black Bars to stretched change sensitivity? If yes can you explain how? Tons of people on reddit have been saying it doesn't but using your calculator it is showing it does.

360 distance does not change. The relative aim on-screen changes.

Need a wizard's help here...

If I'm playing with sensitivity 2, 400 dpi, 1024 x 768 (4:3 stretch) and using m_customaccel 3 with m_customaccel_exponent 1.05 in-game.. Would it be possible to find out what my sensitivity would be without the mouse acc? Or maybe what the highest / lowest sens would be on the peaks?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Niki9984 said:

Need a wizard's help here...

If I'm playing with sensitivity 2, 400 dpi, 1024 x 768 (4:3 stretch) and using m_customaccel 3 with m_customaccel_exponent 1.05 in-game.. Would it be possible to find out what my sensitivity would be without the mouse acc? Or maybe what the highest / lowest sens would be on the peaks?

I could find the highest and lowest, but the problem with acceleration is that there are so many variables to account for, you will never get the same result. Even with a script moving the mouse 100% identically each time, you will get different results.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

I could find the highest and lowest, but the problem with acceleration is that there are so many variables to account for, you will never get the same result. Even with a script moving the mouse 100% identically each time, you will get different results.

Yeah, that's why I would like to get rid of mouse acceleration and I'm almost always moving my mouse at top speed of the acceleration so if you could help me find the "highest" sens I would really appreciate it!! :)

• Wizard
25 minutes ago, Niki9984 said:

Yeah, that's why I would like to get rid of mouse acceleration and I'm almost always moving my mouse at top speed of the acceleration so if you could help me find the "highest" sens I would really appreciate it!! :)

Ok, did some testing now, minimum is as always your configured DPI, 400. Max I got was 530 moving extremely fast (over 300 inches/sec). But note that stuff like report rate etc will also affect sensitivity when acceleration is on.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, did some testing now, minimum is as always your configured DPI, 400. Max I got was 530 moving extremely fast (over 300 inches/sec). But note that stuff like report rate etc will also affect sensitivity when acceleration is on.

Thanks for taking your time! But what would 530 convert into cs:go sensitivity value with 400 dpi?

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Niki9984 said:

Thanks for taking your time! But what would 530 convert into cs:go sensitivity value with 400 dpi?

That's what the calculator is for :D

image.png

For CSGO is straight forward though, a lot of games don't scale linearly like this (400/530*2).

530 was moving extremely fast though, a more human speed results in a DPI around 500.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

That's what the calculator is for :D

image.png

For CSGO is straight forward though, a lot of games don't scale linearly like this (400/530*2).

530 was moving extremely fast though, a more human speed results in a DPI around 500.

Yes I tried that but.Seems to be something wrong since the return value should be greater than 2?

~ 1.5 should be the lowest speed of the mouse acc and if I try to feel for myself  in-game I would probably say moving fast with the acceleration settings stated above feels like around 2.3 - 2.5 without the mouse acceleration

Edited by Niki9984
  • Wizard
Just now, Niki9984 said:

Yes I tried that but.Seems to be something wrong since the return value should be greater than 2?

~ 1.5 should be the lowest speed of the mouse acc and if I try to feel myself  in-game I would probably say moving fast with the acceleration settings stated above feels like around 2.3 - 2.5 without the mouse acceleration

My bad! Switch the DPI's around, 530 on the input and 400 on the output.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to make sure if I understood well everything.

CSGO:

My DPI is 400

Mouse sensitivity: 2.25

Resolution: 1024x768 stretched

I am looking to have my CSGO sensitivity equal to my desktop

On deskop

Windows 6/11

DPI: 400

Resolution: 1024x768 stretched (that's more comfortable for me)

Is this correct?

mouse.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, samuel_hou said:

@DPI Wizard

Will the 0% match "zoom 0.8189" keep working when using other times scopping like sg553 or awp2 scoped? and other source engine game like TitanFall 2?

they said it's a perfect zoom sens for tracking

and the "zoom 1.0" means a crosshair-to-edge flick on 4:3 screen?

No, only for zoom level 1 on AWP. They are all equal at zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse "1" (which is to 4:3 edge yes), but when you change it they scale a bit differently due to different FOV's.