Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Counter-Strike 2 (prev. Counter Strike: Global Offensive)

Try with Viewspeed, it's a bit "smarter" than 360 distance.

So I just wanna make sure everything is correct because I am getting three different numbers depending on what I put in for Convert To.

My monitor resolution is 1920x1080

My DPI is 400

Monitor Size is 24" (I'm assuming this doesnt matter if I am playing black bars?)

I am looking to have my CSGO sensitivity equal to my desktop

My CSGO resolution is 800x600 with black bars

This is what I got;

http://imgur.com/a/YuvIW

Is this correct?

Edited by Harrison Swinson
  • Wizard

Actually, since you are playing with black bars, it would make more sense to enter the actual resolution of the monitor so you get the 16:9 aspect ratio in the calculations.

The reason for this is that the calculator assumes the actual monitor is 4:3, so it will calculate as if the black bars are the edge of the monitor (which is wrong).

If you played with 4:3 stretched, then entering 800x600 would be correct.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
5 minutes ago, BlackBullet said:

What am i doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong, but the output for CS:GO's zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse is above 2.
In other words it is above the maximum, and CS:GO will not let your set that high sensitivity for the scope.

It looks like you have matched ACOG to hipfire in Rainbow Six using 360 Distance, this will result it the scope being way to sensitive. Try with Viewspeed for all calculations :)

• Wizard
Just now, BlackBullet said:

What is viewspeed?

Where it says "Convert 360° Distance to" (for the game you are converting to) you can select Monitor Distance and Viewspeed as well. Viewspeed will match the relative movement on screen instead of 360 distance.

• Wizard
Just now, BlackBullet said:

It still says the value is too high when i input the sensitivity into sens 1 though.  

Yeah, the relation between hipfire and zoom sensitivity is too high. Are those your actual settings from Rainbow Six? Seems like hipfire is insanely sensitive.

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yeah, the relation between hipfire and zoom sensitivity is too high. Are those your actual settings from Rainbow Six? Seems like hipfire is insanely sensitive.

Yes, they are. However the X-factor aiming value is what increases the distance to achieve a 360. If i had a normal X-factor value, then my sens would be insanely high. I'm still confused about which value i should input into the sens.1 input for CSGO.

Edited by BlackBullet
  • 4 weeks later...

If I wanted to match my CSGO Sensitivity to my to my H1Z1 sensitivity would it be the most accurate to try and match both viewspeed and 360 degree distance? For example I can match the viewspeed using any resolution. The sensitivity just changes. However if I set my resolution to a specific value I can also match the 360 degree distance while in the viewspeed setting. Would this be even more accurate? Or is just setting the viewspeed the most accurate?