Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Raw mouse imput vs WPS

I think you should add the option to have "Raw mouse imput" checked (makes it so the game ignores the windows settings and take imput directly from the mouse, thus rendering wps confusing and useless in the calculator if it's a settings you have to choose).

Right now, a game that is marked as "affected by WPS" will actually not be affected by it if you just turn "raw mouse imput" ON inside the game options.

It would be nice to have the option to turn WPS off in the calculator, or have some sort of "raw mouse imput" option.

Take for example a game like Left 4 Dead 2, where there is a "raw mouse imput" option. If I have that on, what am I supposed to put  as "WPS" in order to have accurate calculations?

Thank you for consideration.

Edited by Luckylock
  • Wizard

For games that support raw mouse input, the WPS field is disabled. If L4D2 supports raw mouse input, I must have missed it, and should update it.

If they are marked as "affected by WPS" that means that they do not have the option to use raw mouse input. But games do get updates all the time, so this may change over time.

Anyway, the default value is 6 (this is 1:1, effectively the same as raw mouse input) :)

• 1 year later...
  • Wizard

I personally had a bad experience with the raw input in Left 4 Dead. It caused input lag while i had it on. Do you know why that was the case? 

Mouse (G502) = 1000hz 

Display = 144hz 

Some games have issues with 1000Hz, that might have been the problem. But I haven't checked it so not sure.