FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Much improved save function

• Wizard

The save function is completely overhauled, and now works like this:

• Settings are saved on the server, and will be available to you when you log in, regardless of browser, device and location.
  • The Add button adds a new entry to the input list, and saves all entered data to this entry. The entry name can be 30 characters long, and you can add up to 100 entries. Entries will be sorted alphabetically.
  • The "Default" checkbox is to select this entry as the one that loads when you log in.
  • The Edit button allows you to edit the entry name, and change the "Default" selection.
  • The Delete button deletes the entry, and reverts all fields to either your default selection, the first alphabetical selection, or clears all fields if you have no entries left.
  • The Save button saves all entered data into the selected entry.
  • The Load button loads the selected entry.
  • Entries will auto-load when you select them.

Report any feedback here!

• Wizard
47 minutes ago, NihlusGreen said:

I've just logged in for the first time in a month or so and my save is missing, any ideas? Can't recall some of my FPS settings now.

The old save system used the local storage in your browser, the new one is stored on the server. So unfortunately the old settings are gone. Part of the reason for the change is so that the settings follow your account and not your browser.

The old save system used the local storage in your browser, the new one is stored on the server. So unfortunately the old settings are gone. Part of the reason for the change is so that the settings follow your account and not your browser

That's a huge improvement and explains why I lost settings after clearing data from my browser. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...