Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Fov 4/3 stretched CsGO

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Stretching makes the perceived on-screen aiming speed faster horizontally, but the 360 distance does not change. When converting from stretched, you have to keep that in mind. If using viewspeed v2, it is important that you use the perceived on-screen aiming speed as the input, rather than the 360 distance. This involves multiplying your csgo sensitivity value by half of the stretch factor. 4:3 to 16:9 stretched is a 1.25x (25%) stretch, so multiply your sensitivity value by 1.125 (12.5%), and use that result in the sensitivity box in the calculator. Pubg will be matched to the stretched viewspeed of csgo. The limitation in this is that csgo is not stretched vertically, so csgo will feel slower vertically than any other game converted using this method.

For me, csgo is a home game with the same resolution and also stretched. Should I use v2 or v1 in this case? For some reason, v2 giving me lower sensitivity in other games than v1 even after multiply by 1.125. Also, do I need to multiply my csgo sensitivity by 1.125 with the only v2 or with v1 as well?

Edited by Xbye

Well you can still tweak the game files to force the resolution you want in any games but sometimes that feels disgusting (tried 1280*1024 in Pubg and that's not that good :D).

So an option to convert stretched resolutions would be great. :)

P.s : Btw, Drimzi,  why do you take only the half of the multiplier. Is it because you only care about horizontal stretch here ?

Edited by starz42