Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Converting sensitivity of windows resolution to another windows resolution

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, maybe I can add it as a feature, I'll look into it, but it is as easy as DPI/OldHorizontalRes*NewHorizontalRes=NewDPI :)

I think what the situation is that if I keep the sensitivity which the calculator gives and then change the windows resolution it keeps the distance to degree rotation the same. What I think is going on here and i'm trying to figure this out is that the mouse distance moved when having the same DPI on a lower resolution on windows desktop. It moves further on the screen than it would on a higher. What I am confused about is whether when you change to fullscreen mode in CSGO in 1280x720 whilst having a desktop resolution of 1920x1080 resolution is whether the mouse pointer in the buy menu on csgo. Does the distance moved on screen in the 1280x720 resolution of the game in full screen match the distance that is moved on desktop.

I actually just tested this and it came to be that the distance that I moved on the CSGO in 1280x720 with 1920x1080 windows resolution. The distance to move from one side of the screen to the other was more on the desktop itself than the game. This means that my menu game sensitivity is not the same as my menu sensitivity and at the same time being the same as my windows sensitivity. The only way to achieve this would be to make the windows and game resolution the same with the correct in game sensitivity given by your calculator